Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best prescription apetite supressant

Country Boy said:
Hey bro's,
I'm going to start dieting in a few weeks and judging by the way I'm eating now, this will not be successful. I'm wondering what you guys use to calm the appetite.
Prescription and non-prescription advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CB
Bro things with nor ephedrine like PPA work great for appetite suppression IMO but phenteramine works great and I hear that Merida works well too.
BUT these are all CNS stimulants and work only during the day (or at night to just keep you from falling asleep).
Fenfluramine (Pondimin-in Mexico) is great b/c its not a stimulant, its actually a mild depressant. It is great for "keeping you from falling off the wagon" at night by controlling your appetite after the stimulants wear off.

did/eca

i tried didrex works good for about 10hrs for me then im hungry again so i add some eca after that

I don't know how I ever got along without Phentermine. It takes the cravings away. You get an incredible burst of energy the first few times you take it, but it tends to normalize after a few weeks.

It is expensive relative to ECA and the other OTC meds, but it is good to throw into a cutting cycle for a week or two.

Bigrand,

Fenfluramine (dexfenfluramine) was part of Phen-fen, a drug combo, the other half being Phentermine.

Dexfenfluramine was proven to be the cause of the valve disease.

Phentermine has a long history of safety, having been approved in 1959.

Myo-genetic,

I saw a post a while back that stated T3 was not to be mixed with Phentermine. I can't tell you any more at the moment. So if it's part of your cutting cycle, be careful.

Zen

Zen,

I agree that Phentermine is safe. I was replying to YMK's post about Fenphen, stating that it was in fact a stim that caused leaky heart valves, so its would be best to stay away. As you stated, only the fenflouramine caused any incidences of heart valve problems. The combo was banned, but the safe Phentermine is easially atainable.

Top Bottom