Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner for women?

Thank you for the great advice muscleaddiction, and everyone else who chimmed in... I will adjust the eating, I typically run on mostly protein and a few carbs, I decided to order a bottle of liposhred stack, lll try it for a month see what happens

No problem girl, if you need anything else just PM me, always here to help...I am trying to get my wife back into lifting as she used to train with me, and she will soon enough...I can be influential ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

We are always influenced and inspired by you guys.. So am sure she will give in....
I used to be all cardio until my man introduced me to weights... Now am hooked !!!! 😄

We are always influenced and inspired by you guys.. So am sure she will give in....
I used to be all cardio until my man introduced me to weights... Now am hooked !!!! 😄

Awesome! IMO everybody needs to do strength and conditioning exercises, need to utilize our muscles to build strength, cardio is great...but nothing replaces weights! Keep it up girl, and check in with your progress...we would love to hear of your success!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Phen375 (Fat Burner) - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=157 I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Someone already mentioned it, but IMO change diet and exercise routine. Try swimming for cardio instead, learn the different strokes they can be very intense. For diet, one thing I saw that I think could help; egg whites. Make an omelet or throw them into a whey shake with a banana and you've got a meal replacement in a pinch. I'm not too in tune with the female endocrine so I can't say much there, but im sure someone will help you out there soon.

Word. NO PILL will just make you lose weight taking a pill and sitting there. If it could - company would find investors and make billions.

These "fat burners" only work to ENHANCE your weight loss that's already happening. And how does that occur? Ketosis or Calorie Deficit through diet & exercise. In simpler words DIET & EXERCISE. I'm liking No-stim personally.

Top Bottom