Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best excersises for triceps?

elbow out extensions are where you have dumbell in each hand and you start like at the top of a dumbell bench press. touch the ends of the db's together. then flare your elbows out to the sides as you lower the db's so that the db's stay touching. so you just rotate them untill the ends of both db's are flat on your chest.

so they start parallel to the floor at the top. then rotate them together as you lower them with your elbows flaring and when they touch your chest, they will be perpendicular to the floor.

they are the best.

joker........ i usally do them after de days. so just once a week. i usually do between 3-5 sets of 6-10 reps. i do them in all kinds of posistions as well. i do them behind the neck standing. infront of the neck standing. decline. sometimes flat and incline too.

X

I think skull krushers are one of the best things you can do for tri-s. I have seen very good gains doing just skull krushers and tri-pulldowns.

Dips and close-grip bench presses...dips with the elbows in hit all three heads of the triceps hard.

By far, I get the best pump from rope exercises (pushdown and extensions). It's because you work in multiple planes of motion, both push (the std motion) and spread (as the ropes seperate). This dual plane stuff is also why some Hammer machines also give great pumps.

Speaking of dips, the dip "stand" in my gym sucks. Due to all the fat people doing dips on it over the last couple of years the bars have now spread out to the sides abit. Now when I do dips, the grip is wide so I hit chest more than tricep. Ugh...

Top Bottom