Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best drug for injury repair...

my rotator cuff pain switched from sharp to dull after starting deca + hgh...not exeactly positive whats going on with it...but its still holdin strong for now

I know this maybe crazy, but I was on a cycle of test/primo/EQ when I pulled or tore a peck muscle. Not sure which, it got black and blue and it hurt pretty bad. I did IGF and the healing process was like night and day with and without IGF. Like I said maybe it;s in my head but it sure hell worked for me.

And how would you think a dht would help bones and joints?

He didnt mention he was a walking tree of broken bones in his original post, so I assumed his injuries dealt with connective and musclular tissue. Outside of bone injuries primo and var are great for healing with respect to the nitrogen retention, procolagen 3 synthesis, and strength recovery. Im not quoting that "building your tendons" thread that been floating around for ages - I have read countless clinical trial and med documents that will agree with me.

dht does the opposite of lubricate and repair collagen, and connective tissue...it dries you....from personal experience (full 3rd degree seperation of my right shoulder, and I am a fighter) deca made me feel like a new man. In every joint. repair? fantastic.

He didnt mention he was a walking tree of broken bones in his original post, so I assumed his injuries dealt with connective and musclular tissue. Outside of bone injuries primo and var are great for healing with respect to the nitrogen retention, procolagen 3 synthesis, and strength recovery. Im not quoting that "building your tendons" thread that been floating around for ages - I have read countless clinical trial and med documents that will agree with me.

Good shit. As far as boins and joints you can forget dht.

hgh 2 iu's am and 2 iu's mid day.

As far as deca even as little as 100mg ed can help. It should be noted that it only lubes things up. This allows things to heel but only when taken for a wile. I do not advice long cycles of deca.

Top Bottom