Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle under $350

Mr.X said:
How about we talking about your cutting diet? I think we can set something up for you that's easy to follow and you will get great results. Post up your current diet and I will go over it.

Remember, steroids are an aid, your diet, cardio , training and rest are the key :coffee:

^----

Also, what everyone else is saying bro. Diet and training regime really is key.

And also as said... Test is fairly cheap and always good way to go when it comes to a cycle. I ALWAYS use Test in some form on a cycle. Most of my cycles have just been straight Test. Less sides, good gains, and can be used effectively during either a bulking or a cutting cycle. :Chef:

id be doing

weeks 1-10 of test e @ 500mg ew
weeks 6-12 winny @ 50mg ed
weeks 3-4, 7-8, 11-12 clen upto desired dosage or for me t3 is a much cheaper option so i would use this but research first bro.

and as all have said diet, cv, trianing and rest on the money. a cutting diet is great is is so bloody cheap compared to bulking am carido is nasty but very useful.
(i wouldnt bother with an ai unless you needed to eb ripped on cycle cos once in pct the water weight will drop off keep nolva on hand it is hceaper than adex)

Top Bottom