Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle under $350

Recruit

I am looking for a cheap but effective cycle. My main goal is to get cut. I'm currently around 14% bf and want to get down to at least 10% within the next 2 or three months. Open to all suggestions, please help!

ECA stack - 3 months = 50bucks
Cardio = free
Diet (calorie reduction) = say an extra $100 bucks in your pocket

seriously bro, get on that AM cardio, hit the weights hard, keep the protein up, kill the carbs late in the day, drink your pwo shake you'll be golden.

Recruit said:
I am looking for a cheap but effective cycle. My main goal is to get cut. I'm currently around 14% bf and want to get down to at least 10% within the next 2 or three months. Open to all suggestions, please help!

a nice pair new balance running shoes and plenty of chicken.

What everyone else said ^^^^ plus, if you want to drop fat and spare muscle, anything (gear-wise) will do. Without discussing prices (a no-no) I'd go with sust at 500mg per week and clomid (for PCT, starting two weeks after last inject) 100mg ed week 1, 50mg ed week 2 and 25mg ed week three.

You'll still have money left over that you can use on high quality whey protien to supplment your regular food intake.

Do morning cardio on an empty stomach four or five times per week and DO NOT EAT FOR ONE HOUR AFTER.

Keep it simple.

Assuming you regular workout regimen is fairly intense, this will get you where you want to go.

digimon7068 said:
What everyone else said ^^^^ plus, if you want to drop fat and spare muscle, anything (gear-wise) will do. Without discussing prices (a no-no) I'd go with sust at 500mg per week and clomid (for PCT, starting two weeks after last inject) 100mg ed week 1, 50mg ed week 2 and 25mg ed week three.

You'll still have money left over that you can use on high quality whey protien to supplment your regular food intake.

Do morning cardio on an empty stomach four or five times per week and DO NOT EAT FOR ONE HOUR AFTER.

Keep it simple.

Assuming you regular workout regimen is fairly intense, this will get you where you want to go.

Why wait a whole hour after AM cardio to eat??

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

digimon7068 said:

Keep it simple.

appreciate the input. Will give this a try. Been eating right and doing cardio 3 times a week-I will kick it up to 5. Started at 17% bf but its getting hard to maintain muscle mass-maybe this will help

eca/clenbuteral throw in some cardiobreeze and a good diet

Recruit said:
appreciate the input. Will give this a try. Been eating right and doing cardio 3 times a week-I will kick it up to 5. Started at 17% bf but its getting hard to maintain muscle mass-maybe this will help

How about we talking about your cutting diet? I think we can set something up for you that's easy to follow and you will get great results. Post up your current diet and I will go over it.

Remember, steroids are an aid, your diet, cardio , training and rest are the key :coffee:

Uh, well, While the above is very good advice I may seem a bit politically incorrect. I don't condone using orals because of liver damage, however, winstrol in the 50 mg dose and a good shot or two of primo seems to be an option. I just came off a two year injury, fell off a roof, don't try it for fun, the adrenalin is not worth it.. cheeky. I found myself after a long lay off around 20 percent. My first line of recovery, after two years, was to replace the muscle 'memory' naturally while cutting the carbs and thirty minutes of intense cardio eod. Well, once I was sure I was cured and would not re injure myself I hit the weights heavy and hard, blending slowly the above mentioned ingredients. POOF! back to six percent. Now, it's time to get the thirty pounds of muscle back without going into double digits bf wise. Goood luck mate.

Top Bottom