Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

before cycle pics

wow!

Rrrrrroooowwwwwwrrrr!

And one of those for mr fp too. Are you about to start a cycle -- is that the reason for the precycle pics, or did I miss a past cycle?

Wyst

mannnn i cant see the pics for some reason:bawling: "page can not be displayed":confused: :( . wellllll u sound like u look damn good... judging by everyones replies:D

update

those pics were taken pre-cycle. i started a sus 250 cycle of 1/4 cc every 7 days, but had to postpone the shots due to a back injury. i won't resume until about 1 month from now. i just wanted to get these pics out here as a reference point. stats in those pics:

5' 8"
143lbs
i'm guessing around 16 or 17% bf
no previous cycles
clean diet @ approx. 1500cals/day
have some test and anavar on hand for future cycles.

check the sus 250 cycle wk 1 post for more details. thanks

trying to post pis here

i'm trying to post on this site so be patient. lets try another pic of mr. fire. if this works i'll post more pics of me as soon as i scan them here. sorry for the bad computer skills.

one more pic

i could sure tell the difference starting around week 2 on the sus 250. week 3 was great. the sus remained in my system for a week or so after that and i had some incredible pumps. strength was up. i was putting on some real size, too. dropping bf. no sides to speak of, mr. fire said some extra aggression. i felt a little more sensitive down below(kinda nice) looking forward to getting back on track after this injury thing. thanks for ya'lls support.

Your back is incrediable! What a physique to be proud of..your work shows. Why do you want to do a cycle if your progress has given you this so far? What are you wanting to see differant? I'm not questioning methods, just curious about your goals.

Top Bottom