Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and PCT Has Arrived - Thank you Needto and Orbit

I just started the same cycle on monday. But using forma stanzol on and pct for a previous gyno issue. So far I've gained about 4lbs, but most likely water weight right now. My muscle do look fuller though. Be interesting to see what you are going to gain.

I just started the same cycle on monday. But using forma stanzol on and pct for a previous gyno issue. So far I've gained about 4lbs, but most likely water weight right now. My muscle do look fuller though. Be interesting to see what you are going to gain.

I will keep you informed....I decided to do HCGenerate half Cycle and half of my PCT....Normally in my experiance my Libido stays up pretty good the first few weeks on PH Cycles and I do take Horny Goat Weed also normally.....

I already placed my order for HCG, Creatine MH1000 and Ancient Strenth.....Current Creatines I take are Size on during workout and Aftershock after workout, but I find it hard to finish the Size On During workout sometimes so I am going to do the Ancient Strenth Pre workout and then MH1000 Post......

My previous Cycles In ever used Creatine during them but after reading some great articles I am going to always use it now just to help with the Lactic Acid build up that I always experianced in the past while cycling.

Got to love the creatine and protein farts, they are nasty and room clearing lol.

Top Bottom