Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle!

What makes it peak "faster". You'll have more in your system yes. But it still takes X amounts of weeks to saturate your system.
On the opposite end. I have seen people run say 200mg EQ until it's loaded at week 6-7 then bump it to 600-800 and hit concentration levels just as quick. Because the time was taken to saturate in your body.
I've also had a friend I know personally hit 1.2g of EQ to try to front load and didn't get shit out of it except costing him more money.

Again. From my research and listening I do not see the need to front load. I think you just ask for more sides that way. But I would like to hear others that have experienced it themselves.

What makes it peak "faster". You'll have more in your system yes. But it still takes X amounts of weeks to saturate your system.
On the opposite end. I have seen people run say 200mg EQ until it's loaded at week 6-7 then bump it to 600-800 and hit concentration levels just as quick. Because the time was taken to saturate in your body.
I've also had a friend I know personally hit 1.2g of EQ to try to front load and didn't get shit out of it except costing him more money.

Again. From my research and listening I do not see the need to front load. I think you just ask for more sides that way. But I would like to hear others that have experienced it themselves.

The rate with which it metabolizes makes it peak faster. If we assume front loading 1 gram the first week with test E (750 mg injected one day, 250 the other, and then continue 250 mg injections twice a week for the rest of the cycle every Monday and Friday at the same time)... By the end of week 1, 432 mg has been metabolized as opposed to 182 mg metabolized if 250 mg injections were administered twice a week for the entirety of the cycle and no front loading was done. With front loading, by the end of week 2: 441 mg, week 3: 470.5 mg, week 4: 485, week 5: 493 mg...Etc
Without front loading - end of week 2: 342 mg, week 3: 420 mg, week 4: 460 mg, week 5: 480 mg... Etc
Thus it will build up more quickly due to a higher concentration being ready to be metabolized from the get go. Although "peak concentration" will be reached within a close time period for both methods, I was wondering if the weeks leading up to that event, with a higher amount being readily metabolized through front loading, could provide any significant difference in net yield of mass gained. Although, as you see from the numbers above, it really only makes a difference the first few weeks... And I see your point and now fully agree with you: front loading seems unnecessary, with negligible added benefit at most, with much more chance of sides and a higher dollar amount to purchase it, none of which seem worth it!

The rate with which it metabolizes makes it peak faster. If we assume front loading 1 gram the first week with test E (750 mg injected one day, 250 the other, and then continue 250 mg injections twice a week for the rest of the cycle every Monday and Friday at the same time)... By the end of week 1, 432 mg has been metabolized as opposed to 182 mg metabolized if 250 mg injections were administered twice a week for the entirety of the cycle and no front loading was done. With front loading, by the end of week 2: 441 mg, week 3: 470.5 mg, week 4: 485, week 5: 493 mg...Etc
Without front loading - end of week 2: 342 mg, week 3: 420 mg, week 4: 460 mg, week 5: 480 mg... Etc
Thus it will build up more quickly due to a higher concentration being ready to be metabolized from the get go. Although "peak concentration" will be reached within a close time period for both methods, I was wondering if the weeks leading up to that event, with a higher amount being readily metabolized through front loading, could provide any significant difference in net yield of mass gained. Although, as you see from the numbers above, it really only makes a difference the first few weeks... And I see your point and now fully agree with you: front loading seems unnecessary, with negligible added benefit at most, with much more chance of sides and a higher dollar amount to purchase it, none of which seem worth it!

Good explanation on the science there. It's crazy that they fall in line so quickly.

Top Bottom