Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and PCT Has Arrived - Thank you Needto and Orbit

gjohnson7385

Well my order has come in from Orbit and Needto, going to start my cycle probably this monday....I currently am sick so I want to wait for this cold to pass before I start it up....

25 Yrs Old, 5'6", 155LBS

4 Wks - Beastdrol /w Cycle Assist and Liv.52

Followed by

PCT -
Post Cycle and Unleashed from Needto

Looking forward to it, this will be my 3rd PH run, I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again to Orbit and Needto with the outstanding shipping time.

You take HCGenerate on cycle
and be sure to keep a log bro I'd be interested in what type of gains you'd have since we are the same height

I was thinking about adding Inhibit-E to my PCT because I have a bottle left to help.
Inhibit-E is kind of crap but its not going to hurt adding it to pct. Better then nothing I guess.

Hcgenerate is for on cycle use and trust me it adds to the gains,keeps sex drive blazing, keeps balls plump,and makes recovery a hell of a lot more of a breeze.

This^^^, problem with Inhibit E is that it blocks a certain androgen receptor within the brain which lowers your libido, not a plus for most, I would say a negative..

This^^^, problem with Inhibit E is that it blocks a certain androgen receptor within the brain which lowers your libido, not a plus for most, I would say a negative..

Oh really, you know that would explain a lot when i took it last year...I didnt pay much attention to it cause I was deployed but that makes sense now, thanks bro.

Top Bottom