Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back and Hammys

Lol......relax.....I hate being a little kid from Ohio.......can't you see that? That's why I'm trying to pair different muscle groups together, so maybe, one day, if I'm really lucky, i can get to be as big as "The Oak"......Debaser....PM.......no need to trash these boards........

i think your completely missing the point. Pairing different muscle groups if you are doing the same split same sets/reps isnt going to do anything significant. Why not try a routine where you are hitting bodyparts more than once a week instead of beating the shit out of them once a week!?!? The answer has been obvious for a while, you are either
A. overtraining (cardio everyday, too many sets)
B. You change exercises way too often
C. You think about everything way too much
we all know you know about diet, so its not that.
send a message to the muscle, it will grow, let it rest, then send it again. Theres no magic here. People say "well arnold did high volume blah blah" but he ALSO worked each bodypart more than once a week, point being, if doing that kind of split isnt working for you anymore, CHANGE it!! THE WHOLE ROUTINE, NOT which bodyparts are paired together while still hitting the muscle once a week. Seriously try it, you might surprise yourself.

JKurz1 said:
Anyone do this combo? Just wondering what your routine looked like.....it's against my normal push/pull, but I thnk I might give it a shot...........

I don't know why these things have to end up in a pissing match!! It really sucks!

Anyway, I always train legs alone. It just takes so much out of me I don't feel like I could hit another body part. Doesn't mean it won't work and there's NOTHING wrong with changing up your routine. As a matter of fact it is one of the best ways to keep growing! Do whatever works for you broand just let the results say the rest.

I love this shit, nothing better than watching a bunch of people behind keyboards fuck eachother up!!!! LOL

But anyways, I think change is good, but that means sticking with something for about 6-8 weeks then change, I also belive that pairing up body parts are essential, like he said I dont think training Bi's before Back is to smart, neither is Tri's before Chest. If I kill my tris on monday, and then try to go heavy on chest on tuesday, I will have a less productive workout cuz it is still in that 48 hour recovery period, even the HST guys preach about.

just my .02

and please please, I hope the flamin continues it keeps me entertained here in hell!

damn, i had no idea how out of order jkurz1 can be. i should visit more often. but that's ridiculous, joke or otherwise. needs to stop.

jackangel said:
damn, i had no idea how out of order jkurz1 can be. i should visit more often. but that's ridiculous, joke or otherwise. needs to stop.
ME???? You don't know half of it.....but anyways, amends were made and its over.......man, "out of line"....cmon...it's all good. :verygood:

Top Bottom