Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back and Hammys

JKurz1

Banned
Anyone do this combo? Just wondering what your routine looked like.....it's against my normal push/pull, but I thnk I might give it a shot...........

it definitely could work especially if you doing full deads or rack deads...throw some stiffys in there plus your reg ham workout

I think you're spending too much time thinking about stuff that will be irrelevent to your results. Why do you think there is some magic split? If you're working everything once a week it's not going to be much different no matter how you arrange it.

Why would your work biceps before a back day? I don't really know your split but I don't think that would work out too well unless you recover extremely quickly or do mostly pullover type exercises for the back.

Debaser said:
I think you're spending too much time thinking about stuff that will be irrelevent to your results. Why do you think there is some magic split? If you're working everything once a week it's not going to be much different no matter how you arrange it.

AND, you spend too much time preaching your stagnant routine and pissing people off with your comments......................so we are even............

JKurz1 said:
AND, you spend too much time preaching your stagnant routine and pissing people off with your comments......................so we are even............

i hate debaser 90% of the time, but hes right... everytime i read a post of urs it reminds me of a lil kid asking every 5 mins, 'why is the sky blue', 'why is the grass green'. just annoying. like.. should i work out cehst and tris today, or back and traps? and then theres this ..............................................................................

take beasts advice..

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN!!!

TheOak84 said:
i hate debaser 90% of the time, but hes right... everytime i read a post of urs it reminds me of a lil kid asking every 5 mins, 'why is the sky blue', 'why is the grass green'. just annoying. like.. should i work out cehst and tris today, or back and traps? and then theres this ..............................................................................

take beasts advice..

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN!!!

It was a hypothetical ?, and if they bothers you, don't f-ing read them.......yur a trew brainiac and a gewd speler, great aset to this bored.

PS. Why is the sky blue, oh smart one? AND, when are you gonna lose those HUGE love handles.........not a flame, but just teeter your diet a little man, that or don't post a pic of yourself in your avat........now, THAT is annoying.

JKurz1 said:

You asked for opinions bro. That's mine. I'm not preaching a specific routine towards you, I'm just saying that all the ones you keep listing aren't going to make one bit of difference. Weider was a businessman and a scam-artist, drop his bullshit training ideologies.

JKurz1 said:
PS. Why is the sky blue, oh smart one? AND, when are you gonna lose those HUGE love handles.........not a flame, but just teeter your diet a little man, that or don't post a pic of yourself in your avat........now, THAT is annoying.

that's a mature response...I think you just proved Oaks "little kid" theory

Top Bottom