Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back and Hammys

Debaser said:
You asked for opinions bro. That's mine. I'm not preaching a specific routine towards you, I'm just saying that all the ones you keep listing aren't going to make one bit of difference. Weider was a businessman and a scam-artist, drop his bullshit training ideologies.
agreed

JKurz1 said:
It was a hypothetical ?, and if they bothers you, don't f-ing read them.......yur a trew brainiac and a gewd speler, great aset to this bored.

PS. Why is the sky blue, oh smart one? AND, when are you gonna lose those HUGE love handles.........not a flame, but just teeter your diet a little man, that or don't post a pic of yourself in your avat........now, THAT is annoying.
oak, if your not 6'2 178 your fat!! :rolleyes:

Training back and hamstrings together could help you spur some new growth. Have you ever put some good mornings in your training rotation before? You could try some GM's, they will beef up both your hammies and back, plus they will help your squat #'s also. Good luck

putting a different bodypart with another one isnt going to spur more growth, its basically doing the same thing but doing it a different day.

JKurz1 said:
PS. Why is the sky blue, oh smart one? AND, when are you gonna lose those HUGE love handles.........not a flame, but just teeter your diet a little man, that or don't post a pic of yourself in your avat........now, THAT is annoying.

If that's not a flame I don't know what is, J.

DieHarder said:
oak, if your not 6'2 178 your fat!! :rolleyes:

ya, im a foot shorter and a foot wider :)

im 5'3 185. that pic is a year old... i dont look the same, and i have less bf..

either way, i know im big, i know im strong, others do too. a lil kid from ohio, where ever the fuck that is, cant and wont offend me :)

Top Bottom