Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

superqt4u2nv said:
I think HH is 5'6 or 5'7 so the girl next to her must be dam tall or have some hella hooker boots on ;)
:FRlol: HH I still swear that you're like 5'4 lol :bigkiss: I felt so tall in ATL b/w you, jens & B :D

We're going back to back when I see your @$$ again lol OK maybe side to side b/c your breasteses are huge they will distract from the measurement :D :heart:

More pics :Perk:

Last edited:
habitualhealth said:
lol @ me being petite. no ma'am. the gal in red is 5'9-5'10. she's a tall drink of water. i'm 5'7. :)

I was going to write "short", but I thought that might come across as insulting. ;)

I wore a pair of 7" platform heels with a halloween costume a few years ago. They brought me up to a towering 5'8". It was a whole new experience for me. It was nice to go out and actually see through a room full of people rather than around their behinds. I had too many drinks that night and fell into some bushes. :D

the-short-one said:
I was going to write "short", but I thought that might come across as insulting. ;)

I wore a pair of 7" platform heels with a halloween costume a few years ago. They brought me up to a towering 5'8". It was a whole new experience for me. It was nice to go out and actually see through a room full of people rather than around their behinds. I had too many drinks that night and fell into some bushes. :D

LOL

Youe new name is Toasty

Top Bottom