Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try going to a massage parlor after work and had the provide give you extra?

PurpleDrank

I had a hard work out and this was after work. So, I went to a massage parlor near my gym to get a rub down before heading home to relax. The massage was just going normally at first but she started to touch my dick. I liked it and let her do what she was doing. Got a little hand job this time but she told me that for the right price, she would fuck me. What!? Asked one of my friends about it and he told me that there is a site called rubmaps and many other where people actually go to find these types of places.

Re: Anyone try going to a massage parlor after work and had the provide give you extr

cool story fgt

Re: Anyone try going to a massage parlor after work and had the provide give you extr

I would never cheat on my gf..but that's a really fucking cool story bro

I had a hard work out and this was after work. So, I went to a massage parlor near my gym to get a rub down before heading home to relax. The massage was just going normally at first but she started to touch my dick. I liked it and let her do what she was doing. Got a little hand job this time but she told me that for the right price, she would fuck me. What!? Asked one of my friends about it and he told me that there is a site called rubmaps and many other where people actually go to find these types of places.

this never happened

I already hate this greasy rhino dick

I would never cheat on my wife but is that rubmaps .com or .net?

my friend wants to know

*he
*him
*he
*he
*he

Who the fuck is this piece of shit?

pretty sure it's a spamming piece of armadillo shit

Top Bottom