Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone take low carb lean body before bed?i jus wnna kno how it taste

missyd143

how does the low carb version of lean body taste? is there a difference between the other version (23 carbs instead of 12)??? if so tell...u ever try designer whey? good?

I have this. The consistency is a little runnier than regular lean body. I assume its due to the missing carbs........it tastes good though, just wont get as thick as the reg kind, so it doesnt fill you up as much.

Why dont you have a source of real food instead of a shake before bed? Drinking a shake before bed will make insulin rise...if you are cutting not a good idea..but if you are not then it really doesnt matter. I personally think a piece of chicken or some egg whites is more filling then drinking a shake.

Ummm the lean body bars taste really good........but they are very very packed with sugar compared to some of the other bars. If you want a good bar that is not hard and tastes good try the iss research Pro 42 bars chocolate attack has no sugar or aspartame and is 42 protien 11 carbs. Also not atkins but doctors diet bars in the brownie flavor are 22 protien 2 carbs and 3 grams fat w no sugar or aspartame.

Top Bottom