Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know a good Dr on the Columbus Ohio area?

tryionlannister

I'm starting trt. Dr put me on androgel. I asked him too out me on injections. He did but now he only wants me to take .5ml every two weeks of test cyp

I can't believe that this would get my test levels up to normal

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Ask him outright where he would like to see your test levels at and go from there. Most docs with little TRT experience start low and slow.

Id rather not see anyone recommend a doc here on the public forum because they dont need the heat.

I would just google "trt, hrt in ______ OH". Read up on some of their google reviews and make best informed decision. For the most part PCP's know very little about hormone replacement and I think you would be in much better hands with someone who specializes in this area

Ask him outright where he would like to see your test levels at and go from there. Most docs with little TRT experience start low and slow.

Id rather not see anyone recommend a doc here on the public forum because they dont need the heat.

x2x

he's def starting low and slowly coming up. .5ml of a 200mg/ml tes is going to be 100mg of tes every 2wks....which aint shit.

100mg per wk isnt shit either......it will take him and you a while to get to 150/200mg of tes per wk.

Id look for a TRT clinic of some kind. They will put you on a lot more tes a whole lot faster than a doc will.

Top Bottom