Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for arimidex to work?

ussieg

Hello, been using AAS for over 10 years w/o PCT, Blasting and cruising. Suspect abdominal bloating and edema from prolonged use. As in I don't eat anything all day and still feel too full to eat anything substanstial. All the while im starving yet not losing any weight.Recently talked w/ Dr. About getting my levels/hormones etc. Back to normal. He's on board and prescribed arimidex .5mg 2x a week along w/ test cyp. IF bloating and edema are caused by long time AAS use w/o PCT how long before I notice any kind of change?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Hello, been using AAS for over 10 years w/o PCT, Blasting and cruising. Suspect abdominal bloating and edema from prolonged use. As in I don't eat anything all day and still feel too full to eat anything substanstial. All the while im starving yet not losing any weight.Recently talked w/ Dr. About getting my levels/hormones etc. Back to normal. He's on board and prescribed arimidex .5mg 2x a week along w/ test cyp. IF bloating and edema are caused by long time AAS use w/o PCT how long before I notice any kind of change?

I don't think bloating and edema are caused by long term steroids use, thats kind of broscience IMO

what you have is a digestive issue which happens to MANY people

first, start by doing a 24 hour water fast where you eat nothing and just drink water

follow by taking 30-40grams of psyllium husk per day in 10 gram doses 3x per day

add probiotics in AM /noon/pm with digestive enzymes to get your stomach going

drink at least 1 gallon of water as you train

Cleaning your gut is the issue IMO thats where you start
once you've gotten rid of the bloat move back to cycling

you're on TRT now right testosterone cypionate and arimidex
please post a LOG of your TRT/diet/training and what your plan is as you go
we want to follow your LOG and help you

bros thats not an estrogen only issue, you have a gut/digestive issue
you should increase fiber and do some fasting
also LOG your cycle and what your plan is here on EF

assuming this is an estrogen issue arimidex works in 1 week but this is a digestive issue
alcatraz said it best fix your gut and drink more fiber
you HAVE to Log this for us the cycle and digestive recovery

arimidex will work fast but you have a different issue too, gas/bloating is a digestive issue
use psyllium husk, probiotics, digestive enzymes and fast (fasting)
post up a LOG of your cycle trt and diet/training plan

arimidex works within 5-7days yet your digestion is the issue
fiber/probiotics/digestive enzymes/fasting use all 4 tools
and use the Log too, post up a LOG of your going on and we push you to success

its not just an estrogen issue, its a diet issue, do fasting and clean up your gut and POST A LOG asap

digestive issue 100% here
fasting to start with some fiber
I do 50 grams of psyllium husk per day it works to clean up my bloating
Log this journey please LOG it

Top Bottom