Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here flucuate 10 pounds plus daily?

budwardo09

I can loose and gain 10 pounds on a daily basis. I eat the same. The only thing I notice is the more water I drink the more weight I lose. I do this on and off juice. I am currently on 300mgs of test e with 600mgs of eq. Weighted myself mon 236 today 226. I work inside all day so its not sweat. Obviously i know its water weight but damn. am I the only one.

Im not on juice but I can fluctaute sometimes 6-8lbs on training days... never done 10 in a day though....

I can loose and gain 10 pounds on a daily basis. I eat the same. The only thing I notice is the more water I drink the more weight I lose. I do this on and off juice. I am currently on 300mgs of test e with 600mgs of eq. Weighted myself mon 236 today 226. I work inside all day so its not sweat. Obviously i know its water weight but damn. am I the only one.

I was training a member that had similar problems turned out he was diabetic,I would get a glucose monitor $19.00 check your Blood levels ,I did some research and discovered that there are over 1 milliom people walking around with diabetes and don't even know it. now if it was bowel movement ,thats another thing,but to have that much variation somethings up.

i fluctuate a few pounds... 10 pounds is a lot.

i have a lot of symptoms of diabetes.. every time i see a doc they want me to get a glucose test, but I always come out fine. i do believe I am more susceptable to diabetes later in life if i dont watch myself.

i fluctuate a few pounds... 10 pounds is a lot.

i have a lot of symptoms of diabetes.. every time i see a doc they want me to get a glucose test, but I always come out fine. i do believe I am more susceptable to diabetes later in life if i dont watch myself.

What are common symptoms of diabetes?

Usually 5 lbs doesnt phase me it goes as much as 8 though from one day to another I'd have to have binge drank to drop 10 lbs though yikes

What are common symptoms of diabetes?

peeing all the time.. being thirsty all the time are/were my problems

docs kept telling me they thought i was diabetic. also it runs in my family pretty deep. but thus far thanks to a solid diet and exercise i have avoided it.

peeing all the time.. being thirsty all the time are/were my problems

docs kept telling me they thought i was diabetic. also it runs in my family pretty deep. but thus far thanks to a solid diet and exercise i have avoided it.

Steve Hit it right on the head

Top Bottom