Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever have trouble sleeping...?

Sassy69

Or is it just me?? I've done the searches on all the sleep aids - "herbal" stuff like chamomile tea, melatonin, 5-HTP, etc. and I've tried all of them with no luck. Then I've gone the route of Nyquil, Tylenol PM, etc. These knock me out, but then I feel like someone ran over my head with a truck with big poofy tires (you had to be there...) the next day. Never tried Prince Valium or Xanax, trying to avoid the easily addictive stuff. My choice would be GHB, but that's not an option because, well, its not legal....

Do you girls have those sleepless nights? And if yes, what do you do about them??

I've used the 3 mg pills (I believe) -- the problem is that it used to work great for me (I'm a career night owl!) but now I just get whacked out dreams for a few hours and then wake up and stare at the ceiling for the remainder of the night.

I am always wide awake at night, especially the past few months I believe it is a combination of many things....ive tried everything...but it takes a larger dose and I usually can not get up in the morning when i need to....dragin like a MOFO....Ghb is what works best for me, knocks me out deep and i wake up feeling fine...but of course like sass said its not like you can get it like tylenol pm...but ive found it is the only thing that works for me:(

Sassy,
did you try the sublingual melatonin? Worked much better for me... but had some kinda freaky dreams on it... and sometimes woke up kinda 'out of it'/ wondering where I am/ what day is this...

Now I use the full body relaxation method: kinda what Spat said- get my mind to stop processing tomorrow's data...starting at toes, consciously relaxing each body part... never seem to get to my shoulders before zzzz :sleeping:

I find it hard to fall asleep a lot too. But honestly, for me, a good romp in the hay puts me to sleep so nicely. Along with a little melatonin........and David Letterman. All in that order.

I don't sleep well either. I have tried everything... but I have found other than my perscription of trazadone that Alluna Sleep works fairly well. I never woke up with the croggy feeling. I didn't find melatonin to work for me...

Supaphat
:)

I go in spurts with my sleep patterns. Depending on stress levels with work.

I have found that a nice hot bath , candles, reading do the trick most times for ME. How about music,Yoga? I'd add something else but this thread would end up in Elite 'tween the sheets.....

I refuse to take meds(for personal reasons) but IF your pattern should continue...CALL YOUR DOCTOR! You have to get your rest!

Thx for the input ladies -- Night Owl-itis has been one of my afflictions since childhood - go figure my parents are always out cold by 9 PM. I pulled all nighters when I had to in college, then found myself pulling all-weekers when I worked for a start up. Now I go home, no job-related stress or anythign, nice hard-ass leg workout, starting to nod off as I finish my last post to elite (!) and then wash up, pet the cat good night and hit the rack. Then it starts..... gotta do this, should do that before work tomorrow, gotta remember to do this, etc. going thru my mental calendar of shit... then roll over, stare at the clock, stare at the ceiling, flip, repeat. ALL FRIGGIN NIGHT! I usually fall asleep around 4 am and sleep HARD, but last night it didn't happen. I was starving at 4:30, so I got up and nuked some egg whites, went back to bed. 5 am - awwwww screw it, got up, took a shower, dressed, off to work by 6 am. Of course thinking I can leave after 8 hours (2 pm) ---- LMFAO! I'm sitting here waiting for my boss to call back and its 3:40 pm. And I'm not passed out cold on my key board yet. I just bet I'm going to be wide awake by the time I get home. Useless for training tonite, but still can't fall asleep for a nap, so I'll stare at the TV and see if they can rerun the same Britney Spears Diary shit on MTV again.

I think we should lobby to make GHB legal. Oh well. ... hopefully I won't be chatting with you all tonite.....<yawn>

Top Bottom