Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever have trouble sleeping...?

I use 1mg of sublingual melatonin. I have no trouble falling asleep, but I use the melatonin, because it helps me STAY asleep and have a deeper sleep. I also use those Breathe-Right nose strips, so I breathe better. Wearing it at night helps keep me breathing clear all day.

Just found out a couple of years ago I have sleep apnea. That's why I was so tired all the time (aside from the old crappy diet.) I have a small airway, I didn't meet the standard criteria for sleep apnea - (overweight older man), so that's why it took so long to diagnose.

I agree with brickgirl, the orgasm thing works great. lol

seriously though- when I'm dieting i can never sleep. I hate to do it, but good ol sominex or tylenol pm will knock you out in a hurry.

Sassy---over on the AS board, someone posted about sleeping problems also. Thought you might want to chk it out---might be something there you havent heard of yet :)

I was just checkin it out-- the usual - 5HTP, etc. I've got a shelf full of all that stuff...If my brain doesn't want to slow down to sleep, it aint' gonna :-(

sassy--- Valiums arent addicting and they kick ass... u know the deal with me... and im doin just fine.. sleep like a baby EVERY night!! if i didnt take em i would be up like u ...ass... xoxoxoxo --

Melatonin (5mg sublingual) and Kava Kava right before bed.

Valium has too long of a half-life as do other drugs from this class. Addictive as well.

New@, you're going to get hooked on GHB. Can't see how it produces a sound night's sleep either. It's good for about 3 hours unless you multidose. Either way, if you are using it all the time, you'll get hooked and regret it. Better be careful where the G is coming from as well from a purity standpoint. Its also a Schedule I, not schedule III like AAS. Feds are hot on G like they are X.

W6

I dont use it all the time..and i dont take multi dosages..1 is plenty and i fall asleep. I promise im not addicted:) Everything else i try..i gotta take so much of it and i wake up and feel so sluggish. Ive tried eliminating fatburners etc...doesnt matter im always wired. Did the bath thing..doesnt work:(...Now i just been wearing myself out posing before bed and taking tons of melatonin...only use other stuff occasionally. Any other remedies???

Try a product by Schiff called Knock-Out. It has Melatonin, kava kava, valerian, GABA, and a few other things. I have purchased it both in a health food store and a regular supermarket (Ralph's here in CA). It's about $20-25, is time-released so it will keep you resting ALL night and doesn't give you a hangover - you will wake up feeling rested!

Sounds like part of your problem is just mental. You've got to make your mind stop and try some deep relaxation breathing. One thing that helps me when I get restless is to make list of everything I've got to get done. It helps you not go over things in your head again and again because it's all on paper ready to be checked off.

I found a link to the Knock-Out
http://www.schiffvitamins.com/productsearch_results.asp?p=99

GHB is definitely the most effective, I've never gotten better sleep than that! I haven't touched it in a long time though, because it's very hard to get and because I'd rather do it naturally unless it's damn near impossible and I have no choice. If I'm going to take something supplemental to help me sleep it's gonna be G before anything else.
I've tried valerian root and it works, but I don't seem to wake up feeling rested after.

HOWEVER, my natural sleep aid works very well for me - go for a walk outside in the fresh air, come home and take a shower. I always sleep like a baby after that :nighty:

Benadryl OTC is OK, but it dries you out. Ambien, by prescription, is an excellent sleep aid. Non-addicting, and you have a sound sleep and feel refreshed in the AM.

Top Bottom