Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one use melanotan 2?

Hey nj- I didn't know about this side effect. Did you experience them? How long does melanotan II take to be out of your system, i.e. when will the attacks stop after your last dose?

Hey bud, sorry for the delayed response. Yup, I did get them, and when I did some research online about this side effect, I realized I'm not alone... not exactly sure what triggers it, but it did happen. Been a while since I've tried the stuff, so I'm a little foggy on the details, I tried it for a week or so and just felt lousy all-around...so I stopped taking it.

That is common that is why it is recommended to take it at night right before bed!

Would you get pretty dark you think at .5mg ED for just 30 days? or do you have to do it longer?

Yeah, you could start tanning toward the end of that imo, but to get really dark, you are going to see the best results in the second month. This is all just my experience. I suppose everyone is different.

Jeezus Christ! Just rub down with some Pro-Tan,Hell Darkening of moles & freckles that never go away,screw that!

RADAR

it seems really interesting but until they come out with long term effects studies ill just tan the old fashion way

What's the best needle size to use? I'm using 16mm right now, but I feel that they're a little bit too deep.

16mm, is that a slin pin? Not familiar with mm... I just use a 5/8 " slin pin, 29 or 30 gauge, can't remember which. You don't have to go real deep.

Jeezus Christ! Just rub down with some Pro-Tan,Hell Darkening of moles & freckles that never go away,screw that!

RADAR

Meh. Too messy. This is fun :evil:

I'm starting to look like a tall Mexican BTW...

16 mm - 5/8 inch slin pin...
and you really don't need to go that deep. but whatever...

16mm, is that a slin pin? Not familiar with mm... I just use a 5/8 " slin pin, 29 or 30 gauge, can't remember which. You don't have to go real deep.

Don't know what a 29/30 means=P, over here in Norway, it's 12mm, 16mm, 21mm etc

Top Bottom