Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you fuckers going to Vegas this weekend?

Vegas is an overrated shit dump

I love Vegas. I like being able to double-fist drinks anywhere you go. I like the fact there's no windows or clocks anywhere, so you can pull an all-nighter and not even realize it. I like being able to walk down the street, buy some booze from a roadside stand and carry it into the mall or any store you want. I like the road trip to Vegas from SD. There's a ghost town on the way. Lot's of weird places to stop in Death Valley and if you get bored in Vegas during the day, there's Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon close by, as well as places to take helicopter rides in the Grand Canyon and places to shoot machine guns and various shit like grenades launchers.

I love Vegas. I like being able to double-fist drinks anywhere you go. I like the fact there's no windows or clocks anywhere, so you can pull an all-nighter and not even realize it. I like being able to walk down the street, buy some booze from a roadside stand and carry it into the mall or any store you want. I like the road trip to Vegas from SD. There's a ghost town on the way. Lot's of weird places to stop in Death Valley and if you get bored in Vegas during the day, there's Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon close by, as well as places to take helicopter rides in the Grand Canyon and places to shoot machine guns and various shit like grenades launchers.

Very cool story bro

Top Bottom