Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-E of choice on Sust/Deca/Dbol?

jmt24 said:
what about aifm from the afstore. i just picked up two bottles and hear it works better than adex and aromasin. its pretty cheap too bc of the introductory price.

comparable to aromasin. Better is often subjective. Both aromasin and AIFM are suicidal steroidal aromatase inhibitors. arimidex and letrozole are non steroidal competitive inhibitors of the aromatase enzyme.

My personal experience, no amount of nolva or armidex has helped me once gyno sets in. I have had it flare up on 1 G test wk cycle and on 500mg test 500mg deca cycle, I have ran nolva as high as 80mg ED and Armidex at 1mg ED, it only clears up after PCT....

jokerswild said:
My personal experience, no amount of nolva or armidex has helped me once gyno sets in. I have had it flare up on 1 G test wk cycle and on 500mg test 500mg deca cycle, I have ran nolva as high as 80mg ED and Armidex at 1mg ED, it only clears up after PCT....

That was most likely because your gyno was progestagenic from the nandrolone. I believe you need maybe a proviron/dostinex combination rather than nolv/a-dex for such a cycle.

Top Bottom