Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another NTBM Midnight madness sale. 25% off for the next hour.

needtogetaas

Ok boys. I am always up working late all hours of the night. So from now on between the hours of 11pm midnight Est time and 3am EST time. I will be handing out sick deals at random. I may do a deal one day and then not the next. I may do one at 12am and I may do one at 3am.

This is the time of the day/night when most of my writing work is don, all other business are closed, and all I really have to do is get to my pm's and emails.

So just for fun and to keep you guys on your toes. I am going to be posting random deals. They could be anything from a buy one get one free to a 25 to 50% off deal and they can last anywhere from 20 mins to a couple of hours.

This one here is 25% off any order and the discount code is 250ff

Just to spice it up. I have a crap load of 2xl NTBM t-shirts. So anyone who uses the code 250ff tonight will not only get 25% off but they will also get a free 2xl NTBM t-shirt with there order.

OK now the things I have to explain because people always try to be smart.

1. no do not ask for any other size shirt. The deal is 2xl size only or no shirt at all. I have a crap load of extra 2xl shirts so this is why I am giving them away for free. have your girl use it as a night gown or something. Slam her NTBM stile ok.

2. You must use the code to get the 25% off and the shirt.

3. I dont care if you just ordered 20 seconds ago. NO I am not refunding you the difference or giving you a free shirt so do not ask. Thank you

4. The sale will end in "about"a hour from now. However some times I do forget to go and shut the code off. If I do forget then that is your gain. I will honor the deal for anyone who gets the code to work in the store lol.. The sale is for 1 hour but prob more.

ENJOY!

Why do not not have all your pro hormones on your site?

Why do people even ask that questions. For one thing they are not my pro hormones anymore. I sold off the product rights to Mrsupps.com and for a pretty penny might I add. I oversee the production and formulation and get royalty rights from them too. But they are not my products. WHY? Gee HMM OU CANT THINK OF ANY REASON WHY I would do that?

they are not my pro hormone products anymore. OK

Top Bottom