Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstene

Pityocamptes

Quick question. I previously posted a thread regarding the breaking of Andro capsules and combining it with DMSO. I received a few suggestions including buying Androsol, etc. I decided to try the Andro/DMSO concotion and have been experiencing some weird effects. I've been mixing Andro capsules with DHEA and ethanol then mixing with DMSO gel then rub in. (I have been previously taking these supps. orally but haven't had the following experiences). Now it seems that after a few minutes my heart rate increases, it feels like I am still pumped from a workout though I may have skipped a day, break out of acne on back, sore stiffies, restless nights, and sweating. Should I stop? Besides these I feel great. I don't want to f*@k my body up. Any suggestions would be great. One other question: I've read a few medical articles that talk about hair loss etc. for Andro users, is this true? Thanks. - Shawn.

you need to stop for 4 day's and take dhea out of your stack for 3 week's and let your body cool down ok good luck next time

Top Bottom