Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and women question???

princess said:
the only thing i'd say was a negative was coming off. after you get used to your body looking a certain way, its very hard to accept when your body goes back to looking "normal" again (and yes, i still kept the workout intensity up and kept eating clean). i did manage to keep some gains, but i think its impossible to keep them all. anyway, it really messes with you mentally.

that being said, would i do it again? ;) ;) ;)

Okay -- you are scaring me here! I have yet to embark on my var cycle (target of January 1). I finished my first cycle (winny) and while I have been off 6 weeks, I have not lost my gains -- just tons of water that "plumped" up the muscle. I cannot even say that the strength gains I had made have suffered either -- perhaps I have less muscle stamina -- but strength has been awesome. I cannot say my body is back where it started......so it concerns me to read this. I would then prefer to use something with a tad more bang for my buck so to speak.

You mention your diet and training did not waiver.....how long did you work out naturally before your cycle? How old are you? If you do not mind answering....before I embark on starting var -- I would love your feedback.

sorry...i didn't mean to scare you. first, you have to remember that everyone is different. your genetics are different than mine, so maybe you can keep your gains more easily than i can.

also, maybe "gains" wasn't the correct word in my instance. for the cycle i mentioned above, i didn't use the var to bulk...i used it more to lean out (before anyone flames me, i mean i used it to help keep muscle on while trying to shed some bodyfat by dieting and upping the cardio). so when i say i lost some of my gains, i actually mean i lost my "veininess" and hardness. i don't really feel like i lost much size, just that i put on an extra layer (or two :mad: ) of bodyfat.

i'll admit that when i saw some of the hardness disappearing, i got a little discouraged and THEN let things slide with the diet and cardio.

BTW, to answer your other questions, i've been working out since i was about 20 (i'm 30 now). at first, it was the typical "going thru the motions" sort of stuff, but i'd say i got serious maybe about 3 or so years ago.

i hope this helped somewhat and good luck!

it'd be interesting to hear from others if they felt they were able to keep all their "gains" after coming off...

Hey Princess...thanks for clarifying and PHEW! Yeah losing the vascularity and hardness and fullness from water intramuscularly stored, is a mind game for sure.

Thanks! Will let you know how much of mine I keep come March...start the var in January!

I would be very surprised if a drug as low in androgenicity as Anavar had any appreciable affect on libido. There is no doubt that many women (and men) experience favorable changes in bodyfat though! This has to be weighed up against unfavorable changes in lipid profiles, and the inevitable return of the bodyfat once you stop taking the drug. As long as you know in advance, you can mentally prepare yourself for the return of the fat monster. If you don't think you can handle this, then you are better off not taking the drug to begin with (unless you have a life-threatening wasting diseas of course).

some great info in this thread ladies, thanks!!

Thanks for all the great info....Ok, Question....Going to start my first cycle of anavar twelve weeks out from comp. to help cut.
went through (an unnamed place)....How is the quality of there stuff???? Thanks, new to all this....Looking forward to it. Oh, I am working with a trainer and have been lifting heavy for about 3 years now. This will be my first comp. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sin said:
Thanks for all the great info....Ok, Question....Going to start my first cycle of anavar twelve weeks out from comp. to help cut.
went through (an unnamed place)....How is the quality of there stuff???? Thanks, new to all this....Looking forward to it. Oh, I am working with a trainer and have been lifting heavy for about 3 years now. This will be my first comp. :)

No discussion about sources hun.

BTW, hello and welcome :)

Top Bottom