Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining more strength as a female

Busidelo

so I'm looking to gain more strength but I don't want to get any masculine side effects either
I know that steroids are definitely something other women at my gym are using
I'm currently in a situation where I would like to improve on my workouts. I'm currently benching around 90 lb and I would like to get around 120
What are some good steroid options you would pick ? anavar, tbol, winstrol? I'm also open to doing injections as well and I'm 33 years old

The first thing is you need to have a relatively low body fat for a female before you start using any PED. Not saying you are not, I just don't have that info.
Second is you need to research effects on reproductive system if you have any intention of having children again. If your not worried about this then forget I said anything.

After the above is considered the best place in my opinion to start is Anavar. You will see people posting stuff like doses of 2.5 mg and stuff and I will tell you now they have no experience trying to cut the 10 mg Anavar tablets into quarters. You can not do it with any real accuracy. I would start with 5 mg pre workout for a couple weeks then you can go to two doses of 5 mg a day taken about 12 hours apart, total 10 mg a day, as long as no side effects at the 5 mg dose. This is an excellent introduction to steroids for women and relatively safe dosing schedule. I would run your first cycle for 6 weeks then take 6 weeks off before your second cycle. Future cycles can be up to 8 weeks, but if you run an 8 week cycle you need 8 weeks off cycle.

Anavar is your best bet to add strength. Later when you think about a cut you could look into Primo as it tends to be a little better during cutting from my wife's experiences.

Others are also going to point you towards SARMs, but for me the actual documented human trials on side effects and such for SARMs just do not exist. Everyone says they are safer, but why can't they seem to make it to human trials. Both Anavar and Primo have had significant human trials done so you know the side effects to look for.

Lastly you will need a roid test kit to make sure your Anavar is legit. You can order these online and as a minimum they let you know the drug you got from an underground lab is actually Anavar. One thing they really can't tell you is the purity or concentration of the drug. Best to find a company that sells it and try them. Prove it is Anavar before you use it and then see if you are getting results with it. If your getting results stick with the source. If your not getting results over the duration of a cycle maybe try a different lab and see if the results are different.

Best of luck. I hope this helps, but please remember I am not a medical professional in any way and am just supplying info based on my wife's uses of steroids. Steroids are a little weird in that not all people get the same results at the same dose and some people are more prone to side effects than others.

so I'm looking to gain more strength but I don't want to get any masculine side effects either
I'm currently in a situation where I would like to improve on my workouts. I'm currently benching around 90 lb and I would like to get around 120
What are some good steroid options you would pick ? anavar, tbol, winstrol? I'm also open to doing injections as well and I'm 33 years old
if you want to get strong anavar is right for you 2.5mgs and eat a lot of protein

Id start with anavar or winny

Top Bottom