Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALWAYS run anti-prolactin with tren or deca

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I posted this already in a thread this morning and it was such good info that I wanted to share it with the rest of the board to save people from fucking themselves up. there are so many newbs who post tren or deca cycles and leave out anti-prolactin.. bet there are thousands of them out there running them with no support supps either.

if you run anti-prolactin (along with covering all bases) with tren your sex drive will likely be fine. it is impossible to drop your prolactin down and not have stronger Libido if that is the reason your libido sucks, now if you have other issues effecting libido like poor diet, poor sleep, stress etc. that is a different story. research what prolactin is and what it does. its the reason after sex you don't want to screw anymore. get rid of the prolactin and you will want to screw all the time. don't run anti-prolactin and of course you won't ever want to have sex. make sense? men do NOT need prolactin.. women do however thats why they breastfeed. when you hear a guy brag that liquid is coming out of his boobs and he is proud of it, that is an example of someone who didn't run anti-prolactin and failed to do his homework.

also you need to run support supps with tren or your sides will be un bearable. if you want to spend hundreds on different supps like taurine, herbs, milk thistle, etc. then that is your business. but i just buy N2guard for an all in 1

3rd you need to get your nuts functioning during cycle. HCGenerate, hcg, or if you want to waste a lot of money then HMG.

run it the right way or don't run it at all. that includes kickstarting your pct, and that includes PCT itself. i could go on and on. please don't make threads bitching how bad tren was when you failed to run it properly to begin with. you basically are helping the media spread bs about steroids when you do that. no wonder chicks always tell me "dont juice it shrinks your dick"

let me tell you the bottom line with running test. guys run it with tren because they don't run anti-prolactin, so they are on with high prolactin and the test coats the problem. of course when they come off test and their prolactin is still high their sex drive is shot to hell for a while until the prolactin comes back down. if you would of ran the cycle correctly to begin with you wouldn't have that problem. if you aren't gonna run it correctly and don't care about PCT and are one of those dudes that quit the gym after cycle anyway, then by all means run test with tren with no support supps.

if you go into PCT with high prolactin, high estrogen, raisin nuts then don't bitch that steroids 'shut you down' .. in the year 2012 you should easily be able to cover ALL BASES.

and then you have the guys that PM me that 'caber or prami is too expensive will i be okay without it?" then i tell them flat out then they shouldn't run tren and they get pissy at me.. then 2 months later they PM me and say "i should of listened to you, i'm shut down help!" one of these days i'm gonna pull my hair out

Last edited:
Hey Steve don't want to get off topic here but is caber or prami needed running the oral MHN?
Actually I'll run it anyway as an insurance policy.

^^^ any steroid that raises your prolactin then yes.

any steroid that aromatizes run an AI.

make sure your bases are covered.

people complain that anti-prolactins are expensive. they aren't when you run low doses. i only run .25mg of caber 2X per week.. thats it. you hear about guys running .5 EOD or something. not necessary! unless you are running 2 grams of tren or something outrageous

also I wanted to add that steroids effect all of us differently and you really really really believe the media hype that steroids shrink your dick or make your dick not work etc. or whatever then if you run them it probably will screw your dick up in some way. there is a mental element to this.

or the fact that for some guys they just cannot handle tren at all. they will end up in jail from it or whatever. thats why you run ace for 6 weeks capped the first time. if you do what i told you to do in my post and you STILL have issues. then tren isn't for you. there are countless steroids you can mess with instead.

people complain that anti-prolactins are expensive. they aren't when you run low doses. i only run .25mg of caber 2X per week.. thats it. you hear about guys running .5 EOD or something. not necessary! unless you are running 2 grams of tren or something outrageous

Cab comes in 30 1mg tabs so even if your using .5mg 2x per week you've got a 30 week supply there and people complain its too expensive.
I just don't get that.

Great post, Steve. One question. Once your prolactin levels do get elevated on a tren e and test e cycle, around the 5th week. (Only taking AI. ) At this point how much prami needs to be taken and can the tren be continued or should I just guit the tren all together for this cycle. I am taking N2guard, provirion and had to add letro to stop alittle gyno. No real aggression aor sweats from the tren. I love it and hate to have to quit it

^^^ you want to run anti-prolactin with the tren. side by side.

your prolactin levels can be checked with a blood test if you want to get exact but you don't want to ever overdose on prami or caber. i would still run them both at .5 2X per week.. thats it. some people will say run them ED or EOD. i just don't think its necessary BUT if you want to find out run bloods to see how you are doing.

you will figure out the correct dose.

same thing with AI's. some guys run insane amounts of AI's.. i only do 6 squirts a day of forma and i am fine. so as you gain experience you will figure out your best dosages

stevesmi --

I agree with you mate I have two questions for you. I am going to run twelve week sust 250m a week and tren 400m a week for 8 week when I stop tren I run primo for another 8 weeks. What is your opinion about runing tren higher than test? Second question is about hcg and hcgenerate is hcg used during cycle and hcgenerate? what if I use inly hcgenerate during and after for pct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom