Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALWAYS run anti-prolactin with tren or deca

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevesmi --

I agree with you mate I have two questions for you. I am going to run twelve week sust 250m a week and tren 400m a week for 8 week when I stop tren I run primo for another 8 weeks.
primo should be run longer.. save the primo for another cycle.
What is your opinion about runing tren higher than test? it doesn't matter as long as you run the cycle correctly. Second question is about hcg and hcgenerate is hcg used during cycle and hcgenerate? the best way i've done it is hcgenerate during cycle then hcg as a kickstart to cycle with HMG. what if I use inly hcgenerate during and after for pct? hcgenerate +hcg works great together

bold

hey Steve, I agree with the anti prolactin philosophy. However... what about guys that run tren at a sane dose(100mg eod for example) and have no libido issues? For some it actually raises libido. (myself included) Obviously you should keep some on hand but would you agree that if your not having any issues other than the run of the mill irritability that you dont need to always run an A.P. drug?

^^^ here is the thing with that. even if your libido is fine you should still keep prolactin down. it will make recovery so much smoother.

just like running dbol or test and not suffering much bloat so no AI needed. but then when you come off it will be much easier to recover when you already have that estrogen under control.

so basically i believe in trying to keep everything normal during cycle.. that includes keeping your nuts from turning to raisins. then when you come off it will be no sweat recovering. i've been following this strategy for the past 3 years and my recovery has been sensational.

Great post Steve! Good info. I'm also a fan of running only the amount of doses needed to control the sides. So many people dose Caber and prami so high. I will be running NPP soon, and plan to run Caber at. 25mg E3D which is lower than a lot of people run it

Steve

Not running Tren, but what are your thoughts about running Caber during a low dose of Test Cyp?

I'm at week 8 on a 10 week 200mg Test Cyp cycle, and I've noticed my libido has fallen off in the last 2 weeks.

I'm running anti e, and HCGenerate at 5 caps per day.

I know it's tough to know what my prolactin levels are without a blood test, but generally speaking what are your thoughts during a test cycle?

^^^ actually what i would do first is stop your anti-E. let your libido come back that way.

that is why your libido dropped IMO.

Interesting take on it.. So you think the anti E's are killing my libido?

I posted a topic in a dif sub forum wondering if I was possibly on too much of the AI's. My joints have been killing me lately, all over my body. I've been running 3mg adex weekly, and 5 pumps am / 5 pumps pm of Forma.

So to clarify - I'll stop the Adex and Forma until I finish out these last two weeks on cycle.

When should I start back up on the AI / PCT, 2 weeks after last pin? Or maybe 1 week after since it's such a low dose cycle?

Should I continue the HCGenerate as I've been doing?

I've never needed to touch anti-prolactin drugs with tren if I run masteron E.

The less drugs, the better, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom