Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALWAYS run anti-prolactin with tren or deca

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also from the less drugs, the better school of thought. I've run tren once and could barely control my libido, granted I ran it with test and mast.

I say its better to keep it on hand and user it if needed. Why throw more drugs in your body? I feel like I use enough as it is.

Interesting take on it.. So you think the anti E's are killing my libido?

I posted a topic in a dif sub forum wondering if I was possibly on too much of the AI's. My joints have been killing me lately, all over my body. I've been running 3mg adex weekly, and 5 pumps am / 5 pumps pm of Forma.

So to clarify - I'll stop the Adex and Forma until I finish out these last two weeks on cycle.

When should I start back up on the AI / PCT, 2 weeks after last pin? Or maybe 1 week after since it's such a low dose cycle?

Should I continue the HCGenerate as I've been doing?

continue the hcgenerate.

way too much AI's. you only need forma. i usually only do 4-8 pumps per day total. the adex is overkill.

i guarantee you will feel better. i ran forma with dbol last year and had zero bloat, i actually suspected it crippled my estrogen too much. its strong stuff.

I've never needed to touch anti-prolactin drugs with tren if I run masteron E.

The less drugs, the better, right?

good point!! yes its true DHT's will block prolactin to some degree, this is another option besides what i brung up earlier.

finishing up a tren cycle with masteron is a good idea for the reason you brung up, I do that sometimes.

but my next tren cycle I am gonna be using winny to finish it up i think. just to see what happens.

another good reason though to run caber is it will aid sleep so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. and a lot of guys complain about sleep issues on tren.

as long as you keep that damn prolactin down then I applaud you whether you use prami, caber, masteron, etc. its the guys who don't run anything and then complain that bother me.

continue the hcgenerate.

way too much AI's. you only need forma. i usually only do 4-8 pumps per day total. the adex is overkill.

i guarantee you will feel better. i ran forma with dbol last year and had zero bloat, i actually suspected it crippled my estrogen too much. its strong stuff.

Excellent thanks for the good info Steve.

good point!! yes its true DHT's will block prolactin to some degree, this is another option besides what i brung up earlier.

finishing up a tren cycle with masteron is a good idea for the reason you brung up, I do that sometimes.

but my next tren cycle I am gonna be using winny to finish it up i think. just to see what happens.

another good reason though to run caber is it will aid sleep so its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. and a lot of guys complain about sleep issues on tren.

as long as you keep that damn prolactin down then I applaud you whether you use prami, caber, masteron, etc. its the guys who don't run anything and then complain that bother me.

I've read about cabaser causing heart valve problems. Is this something that was debunked or still a concern?

I've read about cabaser causing heart valve problems. Is this something that was debunked or still a concern?

i remember reading about this before but i believe it was from really high doses like 5mg a day.

steve have you used prami? im getting some shitty sides from it but ive heard this happens but im wondering if they go away after using it for a couple weeks or so

So what if you run a deca or tren cycle without anti-prolactin support like caber or prami. Can you still run caber before and into your pct to help control prolactin and help you recover? Or would you recomend extending your test out until you get your prolactin under control then go into pct?

Can i substitute another prolactin inhibitor like melanotanII just to kill two birds with one stone? You mentioned the caber dose did not need to be a high one so maybe MTII could be swapped?? Oops, nevermind, i just read a post, that i missed before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom