Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Altyr

skittles

Banned
How many caps per serving? How many times per day? When is the best time to take it? (Before workout / after)

Thanks!

Last edited:
skittles said:
How many caps per serving? How many times per day? When is the best time to take it? (Before workout / after)

Thanks!

this really varies between users. generally pre-workout and with stims. It is best taken between meals. It can be taken throughout the day to maintain neurotransmitter production.

a good time to take it, if you tan is prior to and after exposure (both natural and artificial light)

macrophage69alpha said:
this really varies between users. generally pre-workout and with stims. It is best taken between meals. It can be taken throughout the day to maintain neurotransmitter production.

a good time to take it, if you tan is prior to and after exposure (both natural and artificial light)

OK, so pre-workout with T-rex, Cardio breeze & YES.

How many caps can I take per day? (I weigh 130 lbs)

Thanks for your help!

skittles said:

Thanks for your help!

you can take 4-6 caps. but start low and see how you respond/like the effects. high doses (what is a high dose is individual) can cause overstimulation, anxiety, etc.

skittles said:

Thanks for your help!
Skittles any feedback on this yet?

p.s. clean up your PM's :bigkiss:

*Bunny* said:
Skittles any feedback on this yet?

p.s. clean up your PM's :bigkiss:

I haven't started to take it yet. I had a very busy extended labour day, and didn't want to to start it until I was back on schedule. I'll post up feedback in a couple weeks.

Pm's are now clean :)

macrophage69alpha said:

I started the Altyr, Levorex, Cardio breeze, YES & T-rex all at the same time. I'm sorry, but I can't pin point anything to the Altyr.

Sorry Macro :(

Top Bottom