Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All you "callous" ladies ...

vixensghost said:
Please do, cuz you have my interest now!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TOO. :) :heart:

I am just lazy ass hell.... got A LOT of shtuff goin on... gimme a minute here and I will get that info to you. Actually, if you have the Old Grump's cell, ring him. He used to do consulting for the business so he can give you THE FULL rundown on this stuff's properties. :)

I don't have his cell phone number. I deleted the PM he sent me without writting it down. Yes, I'm stoopid that way most days. :)

YOU have my e-mail addy though. You can get me info WHEN you have a spare minute.

I take good care of my hands and even if I sometimes lift with gloves callouses can come... I don't like them because I don't want to look like a man.

Therefore, this is what I do, when you shower some of the callouses will tend to turn white, some of them can be removed by only scratching at them easily.. or with something that allows you to rub with a rough surface (can't find the word in English) after that get an extra moisturing creme such as those that contain urea for extra dry skin... use it as many times as you want during the day

At night, get some vaseline and put some in your hands and callouses before going to bed.

Hope this helps :qt:

Thank you sweet Nikkita. I fear mine are so bad it would take a metal grinder to get these babies down to my palm level again. :)

Thank you!

I use a pumice stone for the really gnarly assed ones and then use a vasoline method similar to nikkita for the rest of the hand. I greaze 'em up at bedtime and them put on foodservice type gloves to sleep.

vixensghost said:
Tat- I have no idea how you can stand the feeling of these damn things.

Wlmcrae-I like the idea of the sanding method. Nope, I'll continue too lift and piss and moan about these barnacles. :)

Kini-Emu Oil? I've never heard of the stuff. Does it really help? I'll give anything a shot as long as it does not involve those damn lifting gloves.

Thanks pretty ladies.

I do the "sanding" down - it works.
They're still there but thinner and softer.

BIKINIMOM said:
Two words:

EMU OIL

^
what she said.
I have oiled, lubed, creamed, and vaselined my hands since i started lifting and don't often have callouses, but emu oil has worked the best on them.

No joke... since I have started using Emu oil and emu oil products I NEVER have callouses and honestly can't remember the last time I used lifting gloves. We are talking YEARS.

I have a new supplier with much Much MUCH better grade products than the woman we used to do business with but I can't get motivated enough to hold any packaging and read the damned label while I was sitting in front of the damned computer.

I will only get the exfoliant from the old supplier as that one product she carries is superior (actually My Old Grump personally formulated it - but he no longer has any affiliation with this person).

K ladies... sorry it took so long, but here is the site to the people that we have been buying from as of late (we got our whole office hooked on the stuff LOL).

http://www.epmi.net/

I have tried several of the products personally so just ask and I will give ya'll the thumbs up or down.

Top Bottom