Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All you "callous" ladies ...

vixensghost

:)

I have man hands due to all the calluses from lifting. It's not pretty, I assure you.

If tried every cream known to woman and nothing works. I hate gloves so do not even mention it. Yes, I'm stubborn that way :)

What the hell do you do to get rid of these ugly barnacles? H E L P!

G, I get them when I don't work out.
Only thing that works is wearing cotton gloves to bed with lots of cream on them hands.

Do you wer gloves when you lift?

blueta2 said:
G, I get them when I don't work out.
Only thing that works is wearing cotton gloves to bed with lots of cream on them hands.

Do you wer gloves when you lift?

I hate wearing gloves when I lift. I've tried and I can NOT do it. They drive me insane since I feel that I can't get the true feel of the bar.

I'm ready to cut these damn things off. Is that possible? lol

Alos, I have tried BABY OIL with RUBBER gloves to get rid of these damn ugly things- NO WORKY!

Well, basically the esthetician would take an emery board and sandpaper them to whatever depth you wanted, then parafin your hands to get rid of the residual roughness. Planning to quit lifting?! ('cause they'll keep forming - they are, after all, protective!)

Have at 'er!

Tat- I have no idea how you can stand the feeling of these damn things.

Wlmcrae-I like the idea of the sanding method. Nope, I'll continue too lift and piss and moan about these barnacles. :)

Kini-Emu Oil? I've never heard of the stuff. Does it really help? I'll give anything a shot as long as it does not involve those damn lifting gloves.

Thanks pretty ladies.

I get them if I don't wear gloves so I try to always wear them.

vixensghost said:
Tat- I have no idea how you can stand the feeling of these damn things.

Wlmcrae-I like the idea of the sanding method. Nope, I'll continue too lift and piss and moan about these barnacles. :)

Kini-Emu Oil? I've never heard of the stuff. Does it really help? I'll give anything a shot as long as it does not involve those damn lifting gloves.

Thanks pretty ladies.

Emu oil is THE SHIT. I haven't worn gloves in I can't remember how long, we are talking YEARS. My hands are 100% callous free. I will post up a link to our supplier in a minute.

BIKINIMOM said:
Emu oil is THE SHIT. I haven't worn gloves in I can't remember how long, we are talking YEARS. My hands are 100% callous free. I will post up a link to our supplier in a minute.

Please do, cuz you have my interest now!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TOO. :) :heart:

Top Bottom