Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All right, let's just get this shit over with

I'm sure krish had a sense of humor ariel......the goldblum avi is about that whole "jeff goldblum is watching you poop" poster that was popping up in college stalls a few years back. I still remember the first time I sat down on the bowl and looked up and saw that poster looking back at me with that "I'm watching you poop" caption. I couldn't take a shit for weeks without having to stifle the chuckles. So I'm not sure exactly what your problem is with it and why you think it's incongruent with my sig...????

Honestly, Red U seem allright.
You seem bright, so I'll cut to the point.
I'm not the prince w/out sin..however one thing that does irk me is that
the sage Krishnamurti is your sig... Fine with me, its awesome that you connect with his immortal wisdom.

However you match it up with that Avi.

Truth... as he said is not so much about an observation based on fundamental agreement. It is not an object... much like the self is not an object. Truth is dynamic, what was true yesterday, may not be true today.

Truth, IMO... is an interval, a ratio, a hamony between qualities or activities. My point is that the inconsistency between your Goldblum Avi and the beauty of his words... well, they irk me.

We all dig on right ratio and proportion, right?
I think you dig on this as well.

I'm sure krish had a sense of humor ariel......the goldblum avi is about that whole "jeff goldblum is watching you poop" poster that was popping up in college stalls a few years back. I still remember the first time I sat down on the bowl and looked up and saw that poster looking back at me with that "I'm watching you poop" caption. I couldn't take a shit for weeks without having to stifle the chuckles. So I'm not sure exactly what your problem is with it and why you think it's incongruent with my sig...????

Fair enough...
I was kinda outta line
I can pretentious ya know?
LOL

Krish had a sense of humor. He was also a pimp before he became a sage.
I mean before he was enlightened, there were so many girls who swooned after him. And After, however, post enlightenment Krishnamurti, was no longer Krishnamuti as his identity was no longer the foundation, but more of an appearance.

There is another Krishnamurti you would really like.. not Jiddu Krishnamurti, but the Krishnamurti of our time. He has a rampant following, and is a shit talker, kinda cold in fact. He is a sage none the less, if I can find a link I'll pm you it.

Nice to be a Brahmin.

That IS me in my avatar. Not recently, no, I won't lie (actually, I'm not 100% sure on the date) but it happens to be one of my favorite pictures, so lump it. Slap some mascara and a witch's hat on me and I'd look about the same (according to my husband) so what's the diff?

rawr

Delaware County is Eagles country, but I'm not a sports fan (funny, that's one thing I've noticed that seems to be true across the board with pagans, very little interest in team sports in either gender).

Or then again some of us are absolute sports fanatics.

BTW- I like the pic Very attractive!

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom