Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All right, let's just get this shit over with

I would regulate on all of you for one night with this woman...........and I thought that before I ever saw a picture of her.....:qt::biggrin::chomp:
The man speaks the truth. He declaired his devotion without ever knowing what I looked like :) a truely chivalrous knight in the style of olde.

look out, Oedipus complex

i was speaking of the thread-maker. . .but. . .since we're on the subject. . .my wife is beautiful, but she's never been more beautiful than since she's been a mom. . .that maternal stuff really works for me. . .a great mom is just the sexiest thing in the whole world. . .

i was speaking of the thread-maker. . .but. . .since we're on the subject. . .my wife beautiful, but she's never been more beautiful than since she's been a mom. . .that maternal stuff really works for me. . .a great mom is just the sexiest thing in the whole world. . .

Great response Digi::: I also think women are at there prettiest when they are pregnant or moms. k

Damn .. I guess Im out in the cold, again
Well, I am kind of like happily, monogamously married so no surprise there.

You could be a billboard for pagan acceptance.
I'm just saying... You look like an add for the GAP of Paganism.

LOL
J/K.

Top Bottom