Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All my Bro's I need your advice on Weezing da Juice.

Just make sure to taper off the T3 correctly and slowly to keep from crashing as BigA has said.

BTW, I found a pic of you. Solid ---->
shane.gif

mvmaxx said:
Just make sure to taper off the T3 correctly and slowly to keep from crashing as BigA has said.

BTW, I found a pic of you. Solid ---->
shane.gif

dewd...your such a dork
Your IMG= nothing. No pic of me - hehe.

Damn, I just noticed that my Brovel Prop expired in Augosto 2002! Would you still take it? I don't want to be shooting bacteria or anything.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:

dewd...your such a dork
Your IMG= nothing. No pic of me - hehe.

Actually what's even funnier is everyone else sees it but you. :FRlol: Cause you have a POS computer.

I know and I paid $2200 for it, fucking dell... :bawling:

why can't I see it???:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

dont make fun of me...:bawling: :bawling:

Guys, What about the expired Prop- should I poke it or not?

oh- and Mvmaxx :doublefi:

I think so. Some movie with Pauly shore- yeah. My concern on was if I was wasting gear= for some reason that came to mind when I posted. No weezing da juice was said by the Middle Eastern liquor store clerk.

So am I ok to use the expired gear or what bro?:rolleyes:

I dont think the people realy understand that the t-3 is not catobolic to the muscle realy it is just increasing your matabo. so it is realy like you are taking in less food. that is the reason that people lose muscle so get your diet in check and then use the t-3 at a low dose to help it out.

Top Bottom