Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Added 10 pounds of muscle and now confused

I think equipoise might be a good option for you. Here, you could swap out the Primo for equipoise at the same dosage.

Now, I would stick to your original plan. Make sure that you're also using your proper On cycle support.

Testosterone. 1000 mg is a crazy dose. That is why you put on so much weight. I wouldn't do something like that again. Go more conservative.

I definitely agree with the test a primo combo it has done fantastic for me and my current cycle log which is here on EF

Few things don't run the gear that high again not good for you at all and pointless.

Also if you want strong test and primo ugfreak.to is who I would go through and I'd grab the para pharma brand it is what I use and it's 🔥

So my last cycle I stacked 500 mg of equipoise with 1000 mg of testosterone
I added around 10 lb of muscle mass. definitely happy with the results I got
now my next step is to cut down a little bit. my stats are 30 years old and I am 5'7 and 185 lb. I think if I cut down to about 175 and drop my body fat to under 10% I would have a nice physique
Should my next step be trenbolone with masteron?
Muscle or muscle and fat?

So my last cycle I stacked 500 mg of equipoise with 1000 mg of testosterone
I added around 10 lb of muscle mass. definitely happy with the results I got
now my next step is to cut down a little bit. my stats are 30 years old and I am 5'7 and 185 lb. I think if I cut down to about 175 and drop my body fat to under 10% I would have a nice physique
Should my next step be trenbolone with masteron?
Bro you not ready for tren. test eq var get your diet tight or it wont matter

Top Bottom