Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Added 10 pounds of muscle and now confused

Wafkeri

So my last cycle I stacked 500 mg of equipoise with 1000 mg of testosterone
I added around 10 lb of muscle mass. definitely happy with the results I got
now my next step is to cut down a little bit. my stats are 30 years old and I am 5'7 and 185 lb. I think if I cut down to about 175 and drop my body fat to under 10% I would have a nice physique
Should my next step be trenbolone with masteron?

i wouldnt run anything until you do a few things

1. get bloodwork done because your doses were way too high and i have a feeling that your blood work is not going to look great

2. do FAR more research.. it doesnt sound like you have any idea what you are doing and the severity of your decisions, so i would STRONGLY suggest you do a lot more learning first

3. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat

So my last cycle I stacked 500 mg of equipoise with 1000 mg of testosterone
I added around 10 lb of muscle mass. definitely happy with the results I got
now my next step is to cut down a little bit. my stats are 30 years old and I am 5'7 and 185 lb. I think if I cut down to about 175 and drop my body fat to under 10% I would have a nice physique
Should my next step be trenbolone with masteron?
tren and masteron is not your next step

I think your next step is testosterone primobolan and anavar (last cycle was too crazy 1 gram of test)

try
400mgs primobolan
250mgs testosterone
50mgs anavar
8caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine

Are you confused? Because you are expecting to do something differently? You're up to 185 pounds and a short guy, I would say that you did really good for yourself.

The next step for you is going to be running Primo and testosterone. It's a really good stack for you and I would throw in some GW on top of it.

Primo 500mgs
test 200mgs
anavar 40mgs.

I think that is the perfect setup for what your goals are.
and don't forget n2guard

you should try test and primo together. Make sure you mix them into the same syringe before you inject.

Top Bottom