Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? about xenadrine

jakbear

okay i have a problem thats driving me crazy....i have been on a diet since about october, i work out 5-6 days a wk whether its @ the gym weight training & cardio or just cruising around town on my bike. ive also been taking xenadrine for the last 2 months (im off it this wk). i am 5'2, in october i weighed 126 and like 26.5%body fat. as of 2wks ago i weighed in at 132lbs!! but my bf is down to 24%. i have gained a lot of muscle but i CANT seem to shed the x~tra fat off!! its really pissing me off. i thought that taking xenadrine along with my diet and daily workouts would help me out. ive read plenty of threads on the boards saying how people have lost a ton of weight with xendrine.....but i think all my body is doing is gaining muscle, which isnt a bad thing.
is this normal with xenadrine?
im being to think that i could have a thyroid problem or that my metabolism is just plain lazy....
any suggestions

thanks for your help.

it varies....i have either oatmeal w/ flax oil or kashi cereal w/ soy silk milk & strawberries. a piece of fruit for a snack. for lunch i either have a veggie lentil soup or a grilled chicken salad with veggies, chic peas and a little feta. a piece of fruit or a low fat yogurt or wheat crackers with pb for afternoon snack. and for dinner, fish or chicken and always with veggies. i think that i eat pretty good. but i should up my protein intake. i also drink alot of water throughout the day.

How many calories do you estimate you are eating? I have a suspicion you're doing too much work with too few calories, thus your metabolism is going south.

If your eating the right foods, with the right amont of calories, with right type of exercise, you shouldn't need to be a the gym more than 3 times a week tops to get decent and consistant fatloss. And yes, you need to up your protein a bit.

You need to increase your metabolism if you expect to lose bodyfat and keep it off. Metabolism = heat. Think of your stomach as a fireplace, and your body as a house. To heat the house, you need to put more logs in the fire. The longer you want the heat to remain, the more logs you will need to put in the fire throughout the day. It's a simple analogy, but it's exactly the way the body works. In order to increase your metabolism, you need to feed it food throughout the day. Ideally, you should be consuming something every 3 hours or so. Never go more than 4 without eating. If you want to get into shape, you must be willing to eat frequently throughout the day; 2, 3, or even 4 meals/day is not going to cut it.

Last edited:
hmm...it seems to me like you may be eating *too much.* If you're gaining that much muscle(and poundage) that quickly, you can't be in a calorie deficit. The ECA stack helps burn fat and preserve muscle. On a 'bulking' diet, I figure that what it would do is hold down the fat from increasing, maybe burn some, while muscle increases--not because the xenadrine puts on muscle but because your higher calorie intake supplies the muscles with all they need to grow.

I dunno, it sounds like you're actually in a good situation. If you keep going this way you'll eventually look a lot better because of all the muscle. but if you're really unhappy with the fat, take a look at your diet. I don't know if you're on any sort of diet or not, post what and how much you're eating so we can see if anything should be changed.

scroll up a few....i just posted what i eat in a day. ive been seeing a nutritionist as well. and she seems to think that im 'too bulky for my frame' because im at 98lbs of muscle, up 10lbs since ive been seeing her. which i think is bullshit! she thinks i should loose about 3-4lbs of muslce!! which i also think is bullshit! i dont see myself as bulky at all. im becoming lean and im noticing the changes in my body and i like what i see. however i just need to shed the chub off to expose what i already have.
any suggestions on some good protein shakes for women?

thanks

don't complain... just about anybody would love to have the results that you are getting... just continue doing as you are and as you gain more muscle your bodyfat % will decrease.

even though your weight may not decrease you will notice a difference and your clothes will fit better

im not complaining! im happy with the fact that even though im gaining weight, im gaining muscle. i like that my body is getting stronger & leaner but im not trying to bulk up. thats my problem. i want to slim down & thats why i started taking xenadrine, to keep the existing muscle but loose some fat.

rundee34~thanks for the analogy...that helps to put everything into perspective. :)

i like to add about 1-2 tbl of flax oil to my oatmeal & to my stir-frys.
yesterday i tried to eat soemthing every 3hrs or so and i felt like i was eating all day long. even if im not hungry, should still be eat something?

Top Bottom