Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a word of advice, from my experience...

I DO all my training in the morning, 630am.

WEIGHT TRAINING;

pre= protein powder mix w low gi carbs (oats) 30g pro, 20g carbs
post= hi nrg drink, but no FRUCTOSE or sucrose contain in. 30-40mins later protein powder mixed w oats.

CARDIO;
pre=coffee no milk.

I had a great workout this morn...i actually had 1/2 my recovery drink preworkout for extra boost..and it was fantastiic...
had a weekend of no carbs...so this boost was really needed. lifted WAY better than last week.

Im cutting...but remember your muscles are working so hard whilst your training and evenn harder after to recover..so you wont get fat from these meals surrounding your workout. thats why i love working out in the morning..mean you dont need those carbs at night..especially when cutting.

oh and frankenfurter...

perfect meal before and after IMO is protein and carbs only...low gi pre workout..hi gi after workout.

g;luck

Make sure the meal is "Light", something along the lines of 1/2 cup of oatmeal, some cinimon, CIMINON, cimmonon,cinomon, oh my God , Missy where are you? I need spelling advice (how EVER THA FUCK U SPELL IT!)

Anyways, oatmeal,eggwhites,cup of coffee, it's always a good pick me upper, In fact it's 9:52, i'm hitting shoulders at 10:30, I'm gonna go eat that right now.

Doofster, just have Sex with your food, ya ya I know it sounds weird, but your body will soon adjust.

ccc said:

so do you think it would be wise to take a handful of BCAA's on the empty stomach to get AA's into the blood to trick the body into thinking it has already burned muscle so it will tap fat for energy?

ccc - no flame intended, but you are overthinking this. Doing cardio in the am on an empty stomach will burn fat and muscle as well. If you have food in your stomach, it will burn less fat and muscle.

As far as trying to "trick" the body into tapping one energy source over another, I think that's a waste of time. If you have a lot of fat to lose, then do am cardio on an empty stomach. Just know that you will sacrifice some muscle as well. And when you lift, never do it on an empty stomach. You need to get some food in you to lift effectively. Pretty simple.

now that i trew oatmeal preworkout carb (INSTANT OATMEAL) with my protein shake.......i feel much better in the gym.......i can lift and lift and lift .........man i can do bench 8sets if i wanted to:p but i do 6 with low reps:) cause im a wussie WHOOP :)

gymtime said:

ccc - no flame intended, but you are overthinking this. Doing cardio in the am on an empty stomach will burn fat and muscle as well. If you have food in your stomach, it will burn less fat and muscle.

As far as trying to "trick" the body into tapping one energy source over another, I think that's a waste of time. If you have a lot of fat to lose, then do am cardio on an empty stomach. Just know that you will sacrifice some muscle as well. And when you lift, never do it on an empty stomach. You need to get some food in you to lift effectively. Pretty simple.

no flame taken... just an idea I had. I dont know why I was even thinking of this I rarely do cardio anyways, diet seems to keep myBF at low levels by itself. Thanks.

Top Bottom