Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a word of advice, from my experience...

rez

for those of you who train in the morning and dont eat before weight training workout..

you are doning yourself an injustice!

i used to think that i could actually get more cut by doing this..until i started fueling my body preworkout.

today i thought ide get my bf% tested (but found out when i got there i couldnt), so i didnt eat prior to training..and the difference is amazing!
I just didnt have the strength i had last week, and i had to drop most of my reps and weights:bawling:

just goes to show...

i know i used to do that until i add carbs to the protein shake,i feel a difference in the gym not a big different but its good :) i can go a lil more heavy:)

i agree with you rez, but what is everyones opinion on not eating before am workout if you want to drop some fat????????

ccc said:
i agree with you rez, but what is everyones opinion on not eating before am workout if you want to drop some fat????????

If you want to do cardio in the am on an empty stomach to lose fat, fine. But you should never lift without some food in you.

What do you all recommend for a preworkout meal? I have some tuna around 2:30 and I hit the gym at 4:15. My next meal is my post workout meal.

So what's the ideal protein-carb-fat ratio for preworkout? And what is the best time to eat it? 1 hour before or longer? I know I can't have a full stomach while lifting or I'll freakin puke.

There is no p/c/f ratio for a pre-workout meal. Just eat a regular meal about an hour, hour and a half before lifting. Tuna is fine.

gymtime said:

If you want to do cardio in the am on an empty stomach to lose fat, fine. But you should never lift without some food in you.
That is what i was thinking because if you would lift in the am on an empty stomach you are asking to throw yourself into a catabolic state.

gymtime said:
You will do that with running in the am too, it burns everything.
so do you think it would be wise to take a handful of BCAA's on the empty stomach to get AA's into the blood to trick the body into thinking it has already burned muscle so it will tap fat for energy?

Top Bottom