Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A bad spot, Creatine, im a badass...yea you need to read this thread

H

HighIntensity

So I arise tday at 6pm to find that my creatine has arrived….now some will say the loading phase is not needed but I always overload on everything so I take 6 healthy scoops with OJ and get ready to rock the gym. I decide tday to go to the gym dressed like a lead singer from a boy band. A throw on my designer cutoff T, Black come im badass and a bandana with my hair gelled up..I know ill pick up some fine gym hunnies tday.

Hop into my blacked out ride, throw on some Drowning Pool and head off to the health club, tdays going to be a killer workout, I can feel the creatine doing its majic already. Now when I enter the gym its like Jesus H. Christ himself entering a Christian convention…lights dim, people stare, I try not to let it effect my concentration, I have a mission to accomplish and it means throwing some iron around. Now I never stretch or get warmed up some might, but in my eyes its pussy shit, I try and max out right off the bat

Now I do decline DBS for my first chest workout, and as cute as it looks to see a grown man flaying around trying to get into the decline chair with 110 pound dbs, I prefer them handed to me….so I search for a spotter, I have 2 options a 15 years old girl or a 51 year old man…luckily out of the corner of my eye I spot a trainer….i should have gone with the 15 year old girl….guy gives me the worst spot ever, just presses the dbs right into the air, for no reason, needless to say my shoulder almost popped out. He turned to me and says “your hurt man.” No dipshit im doing to moonwalk….so for the rest of my workout I had to lift with pain….thank god for creatine, I know it will heel me fast…

Declines are a waist of time.... really. They're shit. Don't do them. Flat and Incline are all you need to fully work your chest.

Bummer about the shoulder pop.

Wodin i respect your thought process, but for me i need to do decline DBS from time to time,

after years of incline chest work my upper chest is much larger, hence i need to work the lower part, most don't like Declines but they seem to work for me

Hmmm your working the same pec area on a decline as a flat set. I can understand where you are coming from though. There are a few things I do, Like wearing pink spandex, that make certain muscle groups seem to feel like they're being worked harder.

E.G. I do standing Calf raises with a bar rather than use a calf raise rack machine. Same motion just feels more extensive is all.

Re: Re: A bad spot, Creatine, im a badass...yea you need to read this thread

youngdeltman said:

I thought you weren't ment to take creatine with citrus type fruit juice? Maybe I'm wrong

Fruit juice supposedly helps uptake. I don't agree with this at all since anavar is the only proven item to show an aid in uptake of creatine.

2 Things:
1. You need to stretch and warm up on everything. No matter if you think its pussy.
2. Declines are a garbage ass exercise that only degenerates the shoulder girdle over time. peace

DOT, thanks for the early morning visual.
Also, Havoc is the man.

agree

agree with lots of opinions here. creatine with fruit juice is no good. loading is not necessary. liquid creatine pops to the body faster and better pumps. and decline anything is a woeful waste of time.

jmo...

Top Bottom