Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A bad spot, Creatine, im a badass...yea you need to read this thread

Why is it wrong to take creatine with fruit juice? If it is the "the acid in the juice breaks down the creatine" myth, creatine manages to pass through the far more acidic stomach process and into the intestine without difficulty.

Days of the Tantric said:
Here are two fundamentals in my life:

1) You only need 1 supplement: vitameatavegamin
2) When I go to the gym, I always wear a butt plate to cover my poop chute. When SSME and Cornholio visit NYC, and see my thoroughbred-like buttocks when passing by my gym, they like to come in and do donkey calf raises with me, even though i'm working arms or chest on that day.

It's a bad scene.

Isn't it time for you to strap on your Buster Browns and waddle back to Manfreid so the two of you can play suck, suck, spit?

Oh, my mistake. Tuesdays are reserved for praticing your pillow biting technique that is required for the stealth runs that the locals down at COCKtails make at you when you show up dressed as Mary Poppins.

Man, shoulder pops are the worse... my shoulderwould have RIPPED out if someone did that to me with 110's... I use the 125's on incline for rep and I have to tell my spotter... "Just lift up slowly, and don't push them together... or my shoulder will fall off and I'll beat you with it." :)

C

Survey says....

Survey says everyone increases how much they can lift by 37% when they post here.
Someone that can handle 90lb db's in real world can handle 125's here.

Re: Survey says....

TheGame2001 said:
Survey says everyone increases how much they can lift by 37% when they post here.
Someone that can handle 90lb db's in real world can handle 125's here.

Yaeh sort of like "I can squat 900 pounds" uttered by someone whom I forget...:)

Re: Re: Survey says....

Cornholio said:

Yaeh sort of like "I can squat 900 pounds" uttered by someone whom I forget...:)

I took a dump that looked like 900 pounds. I called it Jason!

Top Bottom