Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A bad spot, Creatine, im a badass...yea you need to read this thread

i think he's joking about the boy band part...at least i hope he is. now comes my two cents, which is basically reiterating the fact that declines are an ass waste of time. people in my gym seem to just love declines because they can use heavier weight on the bar. they are all about some declines....it's part ego thing, part retard thing. and as the great Thick Dog once said...you can never have too big of an upper chest. put up pics of it if you are convinced it's freaky to the point that you no longer need to do inclines and i bet this board can lovingly convince you otherwise. then i'll point you in the direction of some punks named wodin, havoc, and cornholio who have some pretty impressive upper chest development and put up more on incline than i do for deadlifts.
good story HI. get off the decline bench, my kneegrow. :D and drink lots of water when you're on the magical creatine.

Raina said:
As for the creatine, I've always been told it's best to snort it?? Is that wrong??

Mainlining works for me.

SSme - thank you for the words. I have NEVER seen upper pecs that are too big. Except maybe for Trish Stratus - that chick's got a built in chin rest.

no silly, it's a suppository. you take it and then the gerbils inside your colon eat it up and then they shit it out and you grow from the resulting gerbil synthesized fecal matter.

supersizeme said:
no silly, it's a suppository. you take it and then the gerbils inside your colon eat it up and then they shit it out and you grow from the resulting gerbil synthesized fecal matter.

What role does the mini doberman pincher play that resides inside the gerbil?

havoc said:

What role does the mini doberman pincher play that resides inside the gerbil?

ok if we're going to get technical then we have to go even deeper. the doberman has a small Anavar factory within its little nub of a tail, so once the creatine is insert into the rabbit hole of an ass via a small red pill, it is then consumed by the gerbil and then eaten by the doberman which lives in the gerbil. once eaten by the doberman, it travels to the tail where a small team of Armenian micro-midget chemists take the creatine and pour it from beaker to beaker (lots of dry ice and bubbling going on here, as well as maniacal cackling) until it turns into anavar. Then they send it from the tail to the pooper via a small system of vacuum driven tubes like when you go to the bank and it's crapped out of the doberman, then out of the gerbil, and then enters your bloodstream resulting in HYOOGE gains for the person who took the suppository.

Training:
Incline and decline flyes/presses, are the best exercises for chest

Supplements:
Creatine loading is not neccesary(sp?) if your goal isnt to blat worse than havoc on a flower shop. take 5 grams before workout, 5 grams after. take it with 50grams protien powder and at least 60 grams of fast carbs after training. oat bran ive found to be the perfect post training carb source, because of the fiber in it. training is catabolic. More carbs eaten following a workout will release a lot of insulin, but the replenishment of glycogen and blood levers for carbs must be met before any can be stored as bodyfat.

I personally like decline bench because it puts my lower body up higher and there's always that chance that someone will notice and decide to give me oral while I lift......

Top Bottom