Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
dude I lost 5 lbs in one day of drinking like 9 beers. It's not worth all the hard work it takes to gain just for a couple of beers. Not to mention the stress it puts on your body.

peace

db

I CHEATED I MUST ADMITTED I HAD 4 BEERS LAST SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a choice of your own and only depend of you.

If you want to drink do it.
But you have to look at the pro and cons of it.

the debate rages on and on...

I don't want 18 or 19inch arms.. therefore, a beer or 3 is not going to harm my training.. a beer or 3 will not harm your gains if you do want 18 or 19inch arms... my training was more harmed by stress of moving house!

GaryWary said:
the debate rages on and on...

I don't want 18 or 19inch arms.. therefore, a beer or 3 is not going to harm my training.. a beer or 3 will not harm your gains if you do want 18 or 19inch arms... my training was more harmed by stress of moving house!

I'd hate to ask but...Why in the hell are you taking AS if you don't want to be bigger(18-19 inch arms)?!? Surely it's possible to have a smaller physique without AS...

what size arms do you think those calvin Klein models have, the ones that do the boxer underwear modeling? Or how about Stallone in Rambo II or Rocky III IV? I would say under 16 inches (or there about)and look how good they look. It is because of the hardness, definition, low body fat, symetry etc.... I would say 17 inch arms with no flab and hard , defined are the ideal IMO. Not everyone wants to be 6'4 250 lbs with 19 inch guns and a 400 pound bench, give me 6'2 210 pounds ripped with fighting skills and health and speed and that is my ideal.

jarabbit said:
what size arms do you think those calvin Klein models have, the ones that do the boxer underwear modeling? Or how about Stallone in Rambo II or Rocky III IV? I would say under 16 inches (or there about)and look how good they look. It is because of the hardness, definition, low body fat, symetry etc.... I would say 17 inch arms with no flab and hard , defined are the ideal IMO. Not everyone wants to be 6'4 250 lbs with 19 inch guns and a 400 pound bench, give me 6'2 210 pounds ripped with fighting skills and health and speed and that is my ideal.

If these comments were directed at me then you didn't read my post clearly. 17" arms are attainable WITHOUT AS. Wasn't knocking anyone for wanting to be a smaller sized guy. Just pointing out a simple fact...

Top Bottom