Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters

I'm sure the rules don't apply to you, and when you're drunk, you can not only fight good, but you can drive good, do back-hand-springs, sing the Russian national anthem backwards while juggling flaming chainsaws as you stand on 10 foot stilts.
[/QUOTE]lol

Alcohol is a depressant which acts on the control centers of the brain to depress them.

A common picture of acute intoxication is of:

Confusion
Disorientation
Unsteady gait
Possible hallucinations
A chronic drinker may experience more severe side effects or even death. One of the side effects is:

Korsakoff's Psychosis:
Confusion, Hallucinations, Development of various kinds of paralyses, Development of gaps in memory in which the individual will fill in by telling fantastic experiences in a most plausible way, He may also experience mental illnesses, He may also develop organic diseases - one being the affliction to the liver.

Two out of 3 murders, 1 of 3 rapes, 1 out of 3 suicides, 2 out of 5 assaults, and 3 out of 5 cases of child abuse are connected to the use of alcohol. One out of 2 deaths by fire and drowning are alcohol related, as are 2 out of 5 home accidents. 25,000 American's die in alcohol related crashes every year, or 1 out of 2 fatalities.

One out of 2 in-patients in our city hospitals are there because of an alcohol related problem and 40,000 young adults are disfigured by alcohol related car accidents each year.

"If alcohol would have been invented today, you would need a prescription to obtain it or perhaps it would be outlawed completely," Teen challenge of Southern California.

Naaaahhhhhhh........ doesn't affect people at all.

Val: I am not defensive.. nor insecure.. just a joker who occassionally get's fun out of gently winding people up. Especially those that flame me or don't listen to my opinion...

Just putting my case forward for careful consumption of alcohol whether on steroids or not. No need to stop using alcohol altogether.

I totally agree with your last thread regarding the classification or otherwise of alcohol - if it had never been a part of our lives.. it would be classified a class A drug for sure.

Last edited:
waterboy said:

I'm sure the rules don't apply to you, and when you're drunk, you can not only fight good, but you can drive good, do back-hand-springs, sing the Russian national anthem backwards while juggling flaming chainsaws as you stand on 10 foot stilts.

How did you know I do all that?

Gary... I'm sorry if I came off as not listening to your side of things. I hear what you are saying. In some studies, alcohol (consumed moderately) can be beneficial to health. My problem, is intoxication, and the "big man" attitude people get while drunk, and the amount of violence and death that intoxicated people apply each year.

So it's sort of like revenge, I guess. Not that it's a legitimate backup for beating someone senseless.

I think it's fun to show them the drugs I take are more beneficial than the drugs they take.

When someone can post stats like those above, about the incredible amount of death and pain that steroids cause each year... then I'll start defending steroids... until then, I just take steroid bashing as ignorance.

Nice discussion.

Gary... that was from my post on PAGE 2 of this thread...

How did I know you did all that? I saw you on BBC2, was it?

Show off.

I know the dangers of drink.. but I don't class myself as being at risk of the dangers.. my weekly consumption of alcohol is some peoples daily consumption or bi-daily consumption... it's all relative...

I used to live in the roughest part of south London.. people drink strong lager and cider 24/7 on the benches outside where I used to live... alcoholism and alcoholics pain/upset me. I think alcohol is the worst drug. But again, to re-iterate - I am not worried about my consumption.

What a big discussion.

Top Bottom