Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
Drinking might be ok on the body but my roommate is on gear and when he drinks his temper goes through the roof. He turnes into a fu** head last night at a bar he wanted to kick every ones ass. sure his temper is a little off when he does not drink. But I tell ya This guy drinks a sixer every other night and you can totaly see the difference. By the way he must have good genetics because he is still ripped.

Daeo said:

I'd hate to ask but...Why in the hell are you taking AS if you don't want to be bigger(18-19 inch arms)?!? Surely it's possible to have a smaller physique without AS...

Yeah like you waited??

Sorry... I worked out like a bastard and never got beyond 15.5 inch arms naturally... Got to 26inch legs though.. which is not bad.. 6ft.. 44to46 chest...

No guilt at all. No need to change my requirements. I take less than you to get to my goal of 16inches. From 16inches and associated 46chest I will be most content. Stop compute.

GaryWary said:

Who the fuck are you?

Umm..... I'm like the dude who started the thread..... and damn proud of it. Hey I'm easily amused -sue me. Just cuz no one reads Your posts!!

:D :D :D

hard said:

Umm..... I'm like the dude who started the thread..... and damn proud of it. Hey I'm easily amused -sue me. Just cuz no one reads Your posts!!

:D :D :D

I tried to think of a witty retort, but all I can manage is....

BOLLOX.

Gary... I understand that our goals are different, and to you, there is nothing wrong with drinkin' on the weekends, smoking pot, or what not. And I understand that. To me, the psychological damage of drinking would be enough to shake me up for a while... I don't beat myself half to death in the gym 6 days a week, and inject testosterone enhanced oil into my body, just to go out on the weekend, get intoxicated, and become psychologically, and physically screwed up enough that a fourth grader could kick my ass.

But that's just me.

Big Brother Val said:
Gary... I understand that our goals are different, and to you, there is nothing wrong with drinkin' on the weekends, smoking pot, or what not. And I understand that. To me, the psychological damage of drinking would be enough to shake me up for a while... I don't beat myself half to death in the gym 6 days a week, and inject testosterone enhanced oil into my body, just to go out on the weekend, get intoxicated, and become psychologically, and physically screwed up enough that a fourth grader could kick my ass.

But that's just me.

I train 3 or 4 times a week... hard. I have gained 25lbs off 250mg sust every 5 days and between 3 and 5 dbol's per day.

I haven't even got my diet sorted properly yet due to being insanely busy...

I smoke to get stoned perhaps 2 nights and one day in a week. I drink about 8 pints of guiness a week on average... I have no reason to worry. I can kick anyone's ass... I therefore don't worry about fourth graders.

My auntie's name is Valerie... nice name.:D

You've gotta be the most defensive person I've ever met. You don't worry about getting beat up... but being as defensive as you are, you must be very insecure. After all, insecurity is the biggest cause for defense, is it not?

By the way... I don't worry about getting beat up either...

My issue is saying if I was intoxicated... it would be a lot easier to do. Alcohol just has that effect on people... if it's hard to stand up on your own, because you're trashed... I hate to say it... but it takes away from your ability to throw a good punch. When I was a cop, I saw it a hundred times. It's nothing personal... just saying it's truth.

I'm sure the rules don't apply to you, and when you're drunk, you can not only fight good, but you can drive good, do back-hand-springs, sing the Russian national anthem backwards while juggling flaming chainsaws as you stand on 10 foot stilts...

But most people aren't that gifted, and alcohol actually affects them.

Sounds like you're making good progress with your training. I know what you mean about diet. It took a LOOOOONG time for me to get mine to where it needs to be. I'd like to see a photo.

thekidd said:
Drinking might be ok on the body but my roommate is on gear and when he drinks his temper goes through the roof. He turnes into a fu** head last night at a bar he wanted to kick every ones ass. sure his temper is a little off when he does not drink. But I tell ya This guy drinks a sixer every other night and you can totaly see the difference. By the way he must have good genetics because he is still ripped.
my friend is the same way exept he doesnt just want 2 kick every ones ass he does ....he will just go up to some one and kick there ass for no reason when he drinks ....last week he dislocated he roommates knee ...i guess he ripped the tendons in his knee and if he does not get surgery he will never be able to use the leg again unless he has surgery and the dude has no insurance....

Last edited:
Top Bottom