Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters

hard

I am interested in what everyone thinks about the adverse effects of an occasional 6 pack or equivalent on the weekends while mid cycle. I know the best answer is drink water instead....but I'm being realistic here.

cheers.:D

Hard

I'm guilty of sometimes drinking while on A.S. It is definetly more benificial/healthy not to though. Also it depends on what kinda gear your taking. Of course its not as bad if you taking anavar/primo type gear as opposed to A bombs, Dbol, Halotestin etc.

Not me, but then I'm such a old married fuck that I don't drink a 6 pack even off AS-LOL.

Might consider having a glass of wine or two with a nice dinner, but other than that- nope. Especially with orals!!

Too worried about my liver as it is.

}--[][][][][]-->

Not a sixer, but a couple glasses of wine or maybe a mixed drink or two. Hell, smoke a little weed if ya got it.

I'm not really concerned about the toxicity -- I think that issue is a little overblown. I'm more concerned about the adverse effects that drinking itself has.

Also, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but are you asking if it's OK every weekend? I'd say no to that. Too much of a cumulative effect.

People do it, but it detracts from the cycle....

alcohol not only is high in calories (7 cals per gram), but it slows your digestion, which is the last thing you want.

Also, when you are out drinking, you tend to eat like shit (wings, etc.)

I save that for off cycle. recommend you do too.

getting a buzz going once in a while is cool in my book(once a week or every two weeks) but getting blasted is another thing, i guess everything is game if its done in moderation

mattheskywalker-

Yeah but when I am 7 weeks into a cutting cycle I have to admit chicken wings and beer looks almost as good as the Sweedish Bikini Team.

}--[][][][][]-->

For me no alcohol while on cycle, period. If you want to get a little fucked up go with some pain killers instead.

I wouldn't drink a six pack while on gear, although I don't think it is going to be that bad for your health unless you are on a 17aa. It will inhibit some gains though, I have done it and seen the results. As for the replies above, never smoke weed while on, I have friends that said it contributed to gyno, and painkillers, while they are a bad idea while not on, most of them are tough on the liver so I would definitely not combine them with AS use. If you want to have a couple of beers, go ahead, but you are not going to get maximum results from your cycle.

Top Bottom