Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
I'm with Big Brother Val previous post on the fight part. I work as a bouncer in a large club and there is nothing more pathetic then a drunken big ass juicehead being dragged or carried out of the club after starting a fight. You wind up looking very stupid.
Genarr3

I stay away if I'm messing with orals but if just inject type Then a lil every once and a wile is cool in my book.........

hard said:
I am interested in what everyone thinks about the adverse effects of an occasional 6 pack or equivalent on the weekends while mid cycle. I know the best answer is drink water instead....but I'm being realistic here.

cheers.:D

Hard
its a wast bro.you cant even begin to imagine how much beer fucks up every thing.

I'm Polish, my liver is required to filter alcohol on occasion by law. I see no problem with an occasional night out. Not every weekend, though.

Even if i have 1 bloody marry with my sunday morning tbone
at the local i notice it on monday , so me never .
Brad.

see i have been doing test cycle for a long ass time, and the only night i can drink is sat night due to college classes and workingat at a bar so, evey sat night i get really drunk to almost blacked out and i have no problems, and my cycles work just fine. i mean come on a 6 pack shit go for a 30 of keystone... i did

Top Bottom